Pratigya
Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

   

SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added. (Page 18)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18723

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by MERARAI

Forum is doing the sock hop today. Just the promos and shows talking about this is got everyone focused. Imagine what happens when the track moves forward this week.

Do you think PH guy's claim to get TRPS of 7 and 8 will come with this track? Krishna is going to be flashbacking right and left.............Prats telling him don't drink bhang........he drinks. She tells him get a job........he doesn't.  She tells him "anarth" ho jayega, no guns stop and think............he doesn't.

Let's see how Shamu and Co. are going to help pay for bills when Takurs turn their back on Krishna. Komal's time to part with the stack of cash is coming and she is going to join the rest of the Takur and refuse.  Maybe it will be GD who gives her jewels to pay for Prats's bills or whack SS to pay for his bahuria.  Did SS follow his big brother in trying to be rid of a family member?

I'd like to see Kesar throw the Takurs to the wolves and tell Krishna the truth behind previous attempts on Prats.  They can't kill her for she is their golden goose right now.  LOL
 
 
 
               @bold- ofc thy r ready to doo nything to bring that charm of the show back.........the trio cv's, pooja,arhaan r asking repeatedly to watch the show to know what will happen.........but thy need to understand thy can't play with vewiers fav characters as thy want.....lyk thy almost ruined K character in last 6-7 months........OuchConfused


Let's hope they live with the lesson's learned.  We like maiden in mute mode. As long as they get what we the viewers on IF who watch the show with microscopic eyes tell them. Wink We are the pulse of the millions (?Ermm is it millions?) who watch the show.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52583

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Me will have  dinner n come ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29646

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@PRAGATI..
 
Totally with you on.. they can'y play the characters in the way in which we do not like/appreciate.


Edited by carisma2 - 28 March 2011 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18540

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Pragati.T

[QUOTE=MERARAI]Forum is doing the sock hop today. Just the promos and shows talking about this is got everyone focused. Imagine what happens when the track moves forward this week.

Do you think PH guy's claim to get TRPS of 7 and 8 will come with this track? Krishna is going to be
 
 
               @bold- ofc thy r ready to doo nything to bring that charm of the show back.........the trio cv's, pooja,arhaan r asking repeatedly to watch the show to know what will happen.........but thy need to understand thy can't play with vewiers fav characters as thy want.....lyk thy almost ruined K character in last 6-7 months........OuchConfused


Let's hope they live with the lesson's learned.  We like maiden in mute mode. As long as they get what we the viewers on IF who watch the show with microscopic eyes tell them. Wink We are the pulse of the millions (?Ermm is it millions?) who watch the show.
 
 
                   yeah lets hope for the best,i hope in this track also thy show K behaving unexpectedl;y to the situation but in positve sence not in negative sence............ConfusedOuchAngry  lyk thy r keep showing him from last few months...........sometimes i feel in indian soaps men r shown bad just to show women as saints,and ideal persons.........but thy have to know veiwers has changed their mentality and now want to see reality where both men and women can b wrong...............thy need to understand and show even women can commit crime.........ohhh i forgwet thy showed women committing bigmany but showed that crime as ''GALTI''''.........LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29646

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Pragati.T

[QUOTE=MERARAI]Forum is doing the sock hop today. Just the promos and shows talking about this is got everyone focused. Imagine what happens when the track moves forward this week.

Do you think PH guy's claim to get TRPS of 7 and 8 will come with this track? Krishna is going to be
 
 
               @bold- ofc thy r ready to doo nything to bring that charm of the show back.........the trio cv's, pooja,arhaan r asking repeatedly to watch the show to know what will happen.........but thy need to understand thy can't play with vewiers fav characters as thy want.....lyk thy almost ruined K character in last 6-7 months........OuchConfused


Let's hope they live with the lesson's learned.  We like maiden in mute mode. As long as they get what we the viewers on IF who watch the show with microscopic eyes tell them. Wink We are the pulse of the millions (?Ermm is it millions?) who watch the show.
 
 
                   yeah lets hope for the best,i hope in this track also thy show K behaving unexpectedl;y to the situation but in positve sence not in negative sence............ConfusedOuchAngry  lyk thy r keep showing him from last few months...........sometimes i feel in indian soaps men r shown bad just to show women as saints,and ideal persons.........but thy have to know veiwers has changed their mentality and now want to see reality where both men and women can b wrong...............thy need to understand and show even women can commit crime.........ohhh i forgwet thy showed women committing bigmany but showed that crime as ''GALTI''''.........LOLLOLLOL
@ large - true.. my mate.. so rescue her partner due to drug related debts had to do something along those lines. first offence - but 9mnths to a year imprisonment.
Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 223

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

For example say they kill Pratigya off...
Krishna goes mental..
Then Pratigya look alike played by Ms Gor is introduced?
 
Pooja.. Makes it sound quite big and so does the article.
 
it will be like "Tere naam".Sallu goin mental n girl dieing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Faiza. IF-Rockerz
Faiza.
Faiza.

Joined: 14 November 2009
Posts: 5146

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thank you for the detailed description.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52583

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathi10

Originally posted by carisma2

For example say they kill Pratigya off...
Krishna goes mental..
Then Pratigya look alike played by Ms Gor is introduced?
 
Pooja.. Makes it sound quite big and so does the article.
 
it will be like "Tere naam".Sallu goin mental n girl dieing...



ufffffff...Agar Partigwa marjayegi...tho kaun Thakur's ko Sudhrenge...kaun Sax ke ghar ke mamle mein taang ladayenge....P will not die...K will bring her back..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsocarisma2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SBS - Written description/Link Added

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: tanthya   Replies: 71   Views: 5631

tanthya 71 5631 19 August 2010 at 10:52am by ArhainAshish
krishna bana ghajini...............sbb links added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: nisha2010   Replies: 94   Views: 6954

nisha2010 94 6954 18 August 2010 at 3:30am by ....Poojie....
SBS ,,SBB - Written Description ..Link Added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: tanthya   Replies: 89   Views: 6210

tanthya 89 6210 17 August 2010 at 1:13am by ....Poojie....
krishna in icu.......sbs.............link added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: nisha2010   Replies: 86   Views: 5294

nisha2010 86 5294 13 August 2010 at 10:48am by kasturika_kashu
SBS & SBB Written description-Link Added

2 3 4 5 6

Author: tanthya   Replies: 43   Views: 3755

tanthya 43 3755 06 August 2010 at 4:52pm by irene_c

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index