Pratigya

SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added. (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 21

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
P will b on ventilator for some time.................no wonder PG is tooo free these dayz that she comes OL too often.......LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added. (Page 17)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by carisma2

For example say they kill Pratigya off...
Krishna goes mental..
Then Pratigya look alike played by Ms Gor is introduced?

Pooja.. Makes it sound quite big and so does the article.

Introducing Prats look alike (sorry to use this word for lack of a better one) DUMBEST track.

No this will open his eyes to his family's real hatred for Prats along with Kesar getting a chance to reveal the family's previous attempts on Prats's life.

I don't see SS denying K money for Prats care. Adarsh's black money is going to come in handy now. Tongue
Thank you thank you thank you, for reassure me it is a love story about these two lives and their day to day trial and tribulation . they can't kill her and bring a look alike, if the do it kill the show or even put the other one in the limelight again.
I think.. many have failed to understand the scarcasm in my original post..
A few know.. I do not like the P gets shot track.
Now they are introducing a twist.. didn't want to sound too negative.. so used sarcasm to add humour.. but many have thought.. I was serious. forgot to add this LOL after it.
ROFL Please remember to add it or you will give me a heartBroken Heart attackLOL just kiddingWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Okay me need to eat....................be back soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMERARAI

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HamiSky

His name is Abdul Wahhab ..we call him Aydin at home :-)

I like the idea of P knowing her shooter but not the investigation part....

Tanthu, Hami, Huma and Kulvi................

All here at the same time?Big smile

Forum is going to be hopping, skipping, jumping during this track.

Me think the bullet that shot Prats will not be from Krishna's gun.  Ultimately will prove his innocence. This track has KN's fingerprints all over it.  He is behind it. He has terrorized Prats said he will show his game. Krishna is going to see the way his family reacts to Prats's situation.

SS said what do you know about a son's love to Kmai.  This could play either way. He refuses to give up on his son's love bec' of Prats and sees this the best chance to be rid of her and shoots her/or his men do or he he may turn out to be the only Takur on his corner.  I don't see how Krishna will forgive SS if he finds out his father tried to nail him and get rid of Prats knowing how much he loves her.

Sajjan singh, maybe a witness to who's bullet shot pratz, the twistWink. Krishna, going to jail will put this dad on edge, he will sell out KN so fast.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Forum is doing the sock hop today. Just the promos and shows talking about this is got everyone focused. Imagine what happens when the track moves forward this week.

Do you think PH guy's claim to get TRPS of 7 and 8 will come with this track? Krishna is going to be flashbacking right and left.............Prats telling him don't drink bhang........he drinks. She tells him get a job........he doesn't.  She tells him "anarth" ho jayega, no guns stop and think............he doesn't.

Let's see how Shamu and Co. are going to help pay for bills when Takurs turn their back on Krishna. Komal's time to part with the stack of cash is coming and she is going to join the rest of the Takur and refuse.  Maybe it will be GD who gives her jewels to pay for Prats's bills or whack SS to pay for his bahuria.  Did SS follow his big brother in trying to be rid of a family member?

I'd like to see Kesar throw the Takurs to the wolves and tell Krishna the truth behind previous attempts on Prats.  They can't kill her for she is their golden goose right now.  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYRED....Poojie....

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Okay me need to eat....................be back soon!

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Huma how could you talk about food when we have so much to figure out about this track. We have a mega case to  figure outTongue. . Eat well so you can spend time on investigations.Wink

Ok. its' Boss here calling all UCA's to report to duty pronto.

Edited by MERARAI - 28 March 2011 at 8:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDhussainramsocarisma2

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Forum is doing the sock hop today. Just the promos and shows talking about this is got everyone focused. Imagine what happens when the track moves forward this week.

Do you think PH guy's claim to get TRPS of 7 and 8 will come with this track? Krishna is going to be flashbacking right and left.............Prats telling him don't drink bhang........he drinks. She tells him get a job........he doesn't.  She tells him "anarth" ho jayega, no guns stop and think............he doesn't.

Let's see how Shamu and Co. are going to help pay for bills when Takurs turn their back on Krishna. Komal's time to part with the stack of cash is coming and she is going to join the rest of the Takur and refuse.  Maybe it will be GD who gives her jewels to pay for Prats's bills or whack SS to pay for his bahuria.  Did SS follow his big brother in trying to be rid of a family member?

I'd like to see Kesar throw the Takurs to the wolves and tell Krishna the truth behind previous attempts on Prats.  They can't kill her for she is their golden goose right now.  LOL

@bold- ofc thy r ready to doo nything to bring that charm of the show back.........the trio cv's, pooja,arhaan r asking repeatedly to watch the show to know what will happen.........but thy need to understand thy can't play with vewiers fav characters as thy want.....lyk thy almost ruined K character in last 6-7 months........OuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Regarding TRP's... I'd hate to think. if they go against what the majority are seeking from the show then no chance. But in all cases the CV's attemps will always be to increase the TRP's.
Their Arushi track...gave the TRP's first but  then it lowered.

Why would you say SS will disown Krishna at this point?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top