SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added.

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Krishna Shoots at Radhe, Pratigya comes in between  ..........

Radhe and Krishna are having it out in some cave like Adda...Radhe is punching Krishna, Krishna counter punches and Radhe lands up some distance away..Tunna,Chandu,Pratigya enter the cave..T and C try to stop Krishna..but a frenzied Krishna just shrugs them off..Pratigya is shouting in alarm , urging Krishna to stop..But Krishna is beyond reason ..

Krishna lifts the rifle and aims at Radhe..Pratigya in a last ditch effort comes in between Krishna and Radhe ..telling him to stop ..Pratigya is running to and for..while Radhe is pleading for his life..seeking forgiveness..Krishna aims and pulls the trigger..and P is caught in the middle..The Bullet hits her..she collapses on the ground

Krishna yells "Pratigya"..

Krishna is carrying Pratigya  to the main road and is trying to hitch a lift..They manage to stop the vehicle..and Krishna places Pratigya inside..all 4 drive off.

A scene of AB constantly putting Pooja down , suggesting that she is quite  Heavy..😆
😆

Pooja Gor.." There will be an unexpected twist..Donno how Audience will react ..but  Today I am happy..I did not have much work..I was relaxing...No, I do not think..I am  heavy "

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=477657

U,Me aur TV Link

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=477654

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Krishna Shoots at Radhe, Pratigya comes in between  ..........

Radhe and Krishna are having it out in some cave like Adda...Radhe is punching Krishna, Krishna counter punches and Radhe lands up some distance away..Tunna,Chandu,Pratigya enter the cave..T and C try to stop Krishna..but a frenzied Krishna just shrugs them off..Pratigya is shouting in alarm , urging Krishna to stop..But Krishna is beyond reason ..

Krishna lifts the rifle and aims at Radhe..Pratigya in a last ditch effort comes in between Krishna and Radhe ..telling him to stop ..Pratigya is running to and for..while Radhe is pleading for his life..seeking forgiveness..Krishna aims and pulls the trigeer..and P is caught in the middle..The Bullet hits her..she collapses on the ground

Krishna yells "Pratigya"..

Krishna is carrying Pratigya  to the main road and is trying to hitch a lift..They manage to stop the vehicle..and Krishna places Pratigya inside..all 4 drive off.

A scene of AB constantly putting Pooja down , suggesting that she is quite  Heavy..😆
😆

Pooja Gor..Today I am happy..I did not have much work..I was relaxing...No, I do not think..I am  heavy "

U r chanceless..chanceless Tanth,...
kudos!
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the full description dii now only w8 for next as krishna will feel more guilty hope to c everything f9
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Tanths... everyone was going mental today...
So Tanths the HE MAN admits that she is heavy for him... but he does a good job.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

U r chanceless..chanceless Tanth,...
kudos!

Thankoooooooooo, Hams..
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks Tanths... everyone was going mental today...

So Tanths the HE MAN admits that she is heavy for him... but he does a good job.

but he usually carries her like a potato sack previously i think today he has to rum carrying her
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pooja Gor.." There will be an unexpected twist..Donno how Audience will react ..but  Today I am happy..I did not have much work..I was relaxing...No, I do not think..I am  heavy "

@Red - wats dat all abt...😕
Edited by DevuDivya - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevuDivya

@Red - wats dat all abt...😕

yeho tist that k shots prats so they r thinking about audiences yaara arja were together or not in int
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the detailed description ðŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

thanks for the full description dii now only w8 for next as krishna will feel more guilty hope to c everything f9

Don't worry, Behena...

Everything will be fine .....na P maregi , Na Krishna jail jayega [agar jayega bhi , tho SS haina..jab woh Shakthi ko bahar nikhal saktha hai , tho K Ko bhi nikhalega]..

Abhi tho unkko badi badi musibath ka samna karna hai ..aur Pratigya tho Aur bhi Mahan banegi..jab Kesmma aur Shakthi inn dono ko trouble karenge...

Take a chill pill, Dear Muskaan and enjoy the serial.

You are welcome, Bacha