Pratigya

SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Krishna Shoots at Radhe, Pratigya comes in between  ..........

Radhe and Krishna are having it out in some cave like Adda...Radhe is punching Krishna, Krishna counter punches and Radhe lands up some distance away..Tunna,Chandu,Pratigya enter the cave..T and C try to stop Krishna..but a frenzied Krishna just shrugs them off..Pratigya is shouting in alarm , urging Krishna to stop..But Krishna is beyond reason ..

Krishna lifts the rifle and aims at Radhe..Pratigya in a last ditch effort comes in between Krishna and Radhe ..telling him to stop ..Pratigya is running to and for..while Radhe is pleading for his life..seeking forgiveness..Krishna aims and pulls the trigger..and P is caught in the middle..The Bullet hits her..she collapses on the ground

Krishna yells "Pratigya"..

Krishna is carrying Pratigya  to the main road and is trying to hitch a lift..They manage to stop the vehicle..and Krishna places Pratigya inside..all 4 drive off.

A scene of AB constantly putting Pooja down , suggesting that she is quite  Heavy..LOL
LOL

Pooja Gor.." There will be an unexpected twist..Donno how Audience will react ..but  Today I am happy..I did not have much work..I was relaxing...No, I do not think..I am  heavy "

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=477657

U,Me aur TV Link

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=477654

Edited by tanthya - 28 March 2011 at 3:36am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxsweet_bhankicoolfattinshahbaraPristineSoulb2011ajitha10dipi.15Elvira22-BugsBunny-Filza.Faiza.corvette---Yemi---HamiSkyvaishali.....Dreamygal301MERARAIrekrndhakarnpiyarapiyarihussainramso....Poojie....carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Radhe and Krishna are having it out in some cave like Adda...Radhe is punching Krishna, Krishna counter punches and Radhe lands up some distance away..Tunna,Chandu,Pratigya enter the cave..T and C try to stop Krishna..but a frenzied Krishna just shrugs them off..Pratigya is shouting in alarm , urging Krishna to stop..But Krishna is beyond reason ..

Krishna lifts the rifle and aims at Radhe..Pratigya in a last ditch effort comes in between Krishna and Radhe ..telling him to stop ..Pratigya is running to and for..while Radhe is pleading for his life..seeking forgiveness..Krishna aims and pulls the trigeer..and P is caught in the middle..The Bullet hits her..she collapses on the ground

Krishna is carrying Pratigya  to the main road and is trying to hitch a lift..They manage to stop the vehicle..and Krishna places Pratigya inside..all 4 drive off.

A scene of AB constantly putting Pooja down , suggesting that she is quite  Heavy..LOL
LOL

Pooja Gor..Today I am happy..I did not have much work..I was relaxing...No, I do not think..I am  heavy "

U r chanceless..chanceless Tanth,...
kudos!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyaritanthya

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the full description dii now only w8 for next as krishna will feel more guilty hope to c everything f9

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanths... everyone was going mental today...
So Tanths the HE MAN admits that she is heavy for him... but he does a good job.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

telstrapiyarapiyaritanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by tanthya

Krishna lifts the rifle and aims at Radhe..Pratigya in a last ditch effort comes in between Krishna and Radhe ..telling him to stop ..Pratigya is running to and for..while Radhe is pleading for his life..seeking forgiveness..Krishna aims and pulls the trigeer..and P is caught in the middle..The Bullet hits her..she collapses on the ground

LOL

Pooja Gor..Today I am happy..I did not have much work..I was relaxing...No, I do not think..I am  heavy "

U r chanceless..chanceless Tanth,...
kudos!

Thankoooooooooo, Hams..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Thanks Tanths... everyone was going mental today...
So Tanths the HE MAN admits that she is heavy for him... but he does a good job.
but he usually carries her like a potato sack previously i think today he has to rum carrying her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictcarisma2

-BugsBunny-

IF-Dazzler

-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Pooja Gor.." There will be an unexpected twist..Donno how Audience will react ..but  Today I am happy..I did not have much work..I was relaxing...No, I do not think..I am  heavy "

@Red - wats dat all abt...Confused

Edited by DevuDivya - 28 March 2011 at 3:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza.Filza.ArjaAddict....Poojie....carisma2tanthya

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevuDivya

@Red - wats dat all abt...Confused
yeho tist that k shots prats so they r thinking about audiences yaara arja were together or not in int

Post Reply New Post

Go to top