Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

i always felt the safest thing to say, yes, we are b/f-g/f but we won't discuss our relationship.  Please respect us. 

Tayaz, what's up with he needs female fan followingConfused 

and u think media will accept that , they'll invent stories , concoct tales about their love life LOLLOL damn if they do damn if they dont Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsbonnefille

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am an open book-Sushant (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Piya, seriously I have observed celebs getting huge respect when they go down that route. To me, playing games is what sends reporters overboard and you know Sushita took us on a rideOuch

bonnefillePiyatrix

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Piya, seriously I have observed celebs getting huge respect when they go down that route. To me, playing games is what sends reporters overboard and you know Sushita took us on a rideOuch

but that is not true in case of Indian reporters , I mean look at Saif-Kareena or Ranbir-Deepika for instance they were hounded to give out the details of where they were all the time , m not saying Sushita have reached that degree of popularity but they will be asked Qs like where they are going for hols,  parties etc and it can get irritating after a time Ouch

star_warsbonnefille

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I don't mean it in a bad way ...I mean , he is young and he does have a huge fan following ....all girls ..It is better na not to talk too much about girl friend ..Or maybe I am totally wrong here ...

I just thought this is the reason ..But whatever it is , as Bonne said ...it is better because the media gets too much ....

Look at Rashmi Desai .now  they are saying she is pregnant ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hmmm here when Sushant said he is shy not in manner of "shy" we generally use in terms. Also from interviews Sushant looks more shy than Ankita to talk or express anything best example would be recent holi even where he said that he is shy to dance also, though we know the fact how much he loves to dance. Some times we are shy to express feeling to some one when one asks us to do like when media people ask question emphasizing on it ONLY and here I think Sushant is saying his shy to be like that.

He  not talking his girl friend has not to do with fans if that was the case he wouldn't have proposed on National TV. Here media people minor minor details about everything in relationship, so I guess he keeping quiet is better. If he not shy about sharing his personal things then we would have seen his entire family in JDJ or in some interview by now and he would have told about his mother news much before it came surprise to us.

Edit: Did any one feel from interview that Sushant is giving hint of quitting television any time soon.

Thanks for sharing Tanu!

Edited by nishr - 28 March 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazstar_warsNisha_90

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
What do you like most about your girlfriend Ankita?

She is very sweet, kind and loving person. But I don't want to talk about us as I am very shy regarding my relationship. I would like to keep things private. Sure I announced my love for her on national television but that too as she said took a long while. Like I said, I am shy.

Aww, so cute!

CuteCherry

Goldie

CuteCherry

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
 Thanks Armu4eva for the articleBig smile
aww loved his interview. he is a sweetheart. Day Dreaming i also think he said shy as in shy to talk about relationships not the nature wise shy cuz he himself always says that he is really outgoing and opposite from manavBig smile and what he said about tv people is so true. 

T.V stars work twice as harder and are better actors than the movie stars and have long schedule hours too plus they don't have long vacation like the movie stars so i don't see why they are looked down upon. and they are self made actors unlike movie actors who are in movies because their family is in it. In Hollywood everyone is treated equally so i don't see the point why Bollywood can't follow that path when they seem to follow everything from Hollywood. Silly

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I didn't find anything strange in his 'I'm shy' line.

Many guys are 'open' and 'cool' and chilled out on the surface, confident extroverts who don't have a problem accepting relationship, joking about it, hugging, but once someone prods into how much you love each other, tell us more (more emotional, romantic details) etc, they feel shy to talk about it. In fact, in that aspect, I have always felt Sushant is shy. Even on JDJ, he used to blush a lot.

I found it quite cute actually when he admitted that he is shy in speaking about his relationship.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top