I am an open book-Sushant

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sushant: I am an open book
Buzz up!
Kavita Awaasthi/Hill Road Media

Sushant Singh Rajput, enjoying the success of his hit tv show Pavitra Rishta on Zee tv, talks about the hard work television crews puts in one episode, his love for acting and his love for Ankita.
Showing 1 of 5 images Previous    Next
What does television mean to you?

It is a lot of hard work on television. While people look down upon people who work on tv. The technicians cast and crew members do the pre production, the shooting, the post production of one episode in a day- which is commendable. The story writer, director, actors everyone puts in their 1000 percent for each episode. That is superb. Television is awesome.

What does acting mean?

Acting is to uplift the written word. It is a medium that energizes and excites me. I love writing, directing and acting-equally I think. I did theatre with Nadira Babbar and Barry John which probably instilled the discipline of acting in me. Then of course tv happened.

How has becoming a celebrity changed you?

I don't think I have changed personally but I can see that my bank balance has changed a lot. [Laughs]

Tell us something that people do not know about you.

I am an open book and a simple person. People who love me, my fans and my family, friends even the media- everyone knows everything about me.

What do you like most about your girlfriend Ankita?

She is very sweet, kind and loving person. But I don't want to talk about us as I am very shy regarding my relationship. I would like to keep things private. Sure I announced my love for her on national television but that too as she said took a long while. Like I said, I am shy.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tfs, wow Sushant is really popular everyday we have something on him
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both are simply amazing!!! Awesome Jodi Rab ne Banadi Jodi!!!👏
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the answers! I liked what he said about TV and about acting.

We know everything about you??? 😕

Answer about Ankita was very cute! Adorable cutie pie he is!

Thanks Armu!
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting 😛

So many articles on them of late 😛 
Loved his answers, they are both an open book I feel. He is so shy when it comes to Ankita, so sweet 😳  
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
t4s..such a nice answers esp on TV [email protected] i understood why he said manav is his idol lolll..still cuteEdited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
liked all his answers ...
and reg ppl looking down upon tv industry ... my mind keeps going back to the GIFTH and how the tv industry folks were treated ..
well , with EK herself not giving due respect to the industry that made her , what can you expect of the others...
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sush ur so cute.........luv u .....ur and ankita jodi iz best...luv u.....and in last pic u luk soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.........😳
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved his bank balance comment lmaoo
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for posting ..Very nice ...😊