Page 2 Page 2

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
 OS Competition
~||~

Hey Twilight-ers!
Since i really have nothing to do this Spring Break, i'm gonna keep trying to make this forum more active. Stern SmileROFL
...Oh wow. LOL...Why am i laughing? Ermm

Anyhow, apparently, April 10 is Encourage a Young Writer Day so that "encouraged" me to start an OS competition. ...Er..contest. But it's the same thing. LOL
-------
All you have to do is write an OS! Big smile It could be on Edward-Bella, Jacob-Bella, Edward-Rosalie, Emmett-Bella, Leah-Jacob, Renesmee-Jacob, Seth-Bella, Carlisle-Esme, or even Edward-Jacob or Emmett-Jasper or Edward-Emmett. *coughs* Ifyouwannamakemereallyhappy....writeanOSonEdward-Jacob. BlushingBlushing

But yesh. You're free to do anybody from the Twilight series. And just to make you guys happy, you can write on from someone that's not in Twilight too. But one of the main leads needs to be a Twilight character. For example, you could write an OS on Elena-Edward or Stefan-Bella. Just have fun with it kay?

Theme: Rain.

Pretty simple. It's so simple it's not even a theme. WackoROFL Include one rain scene and you're good. Of course, if you're more creative than that, brownie points for you! Approve

No restrictions on how long it should be. If you think that someone can read your OS without falling asleep or getting tired, then you're good. If not, you obviously have to shorten it.

If you haven't written an OS before, now it's time for you to try! It's not even that hard. An OS [one shot] is basically a scene. It's not a whole FF. You just have to write one scene. It could also be a bunch of tiny scenes but..you get the point. LOL

Go read some OS's in the Fanfiction section of IF if you need an example. Or just PM me and i'll send you an OS. Big smile

Yeah..that's how nice i am. Big smile

PM ME [Angel-Jot.] your entries by April 15, 2011.
MAX ENTRIES: 2 per person.

[I will extend the deadline if requested in a respectful manner by PMing me.]

...Now i'm gonna go watch Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi because it's on! LOL
Oh...i almost forgot to tell you guys about a PM that i recieved from a GM the other day. *ahem* She said that certain members of this forum were bothering her by PMing her by telling her that this forum was really inactive and it wasn't needed. She said that if the forum shows no sign of life Ermm by April 5th she will have this forum locked because she's tired of the PM's.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-
---

-
-

-
-
-

HAPPY [EARLY APRIL FOOLS DAY! ROFL
Ok. So yeah. No GM PMed me. That was a lie. =] [I'm pretty sure i never fooled you guys anyway. ROFL.]
But send in your OS's by the 15th!! Big smile

With love,
-Jot.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 27 March 2011 at 7:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Disha17Devil_Of_HeavenDUGGUlicious-Zeenat-epiphany.Mona1993rob_ian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|OS la concurrence|-" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Jot , that was an epic fail LOL !  , well i read the april fools sign first so maybe thats why LOL.
ROFL

anyways will do one. try to. edward&jacob ? sicko. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Okay, this is cool. I am gonna participate! Approve

Angel-Jot.

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Nice idea Jot Thumbs Up
But can't participate,as my exam is gonna start from 5th.......Cry
CryCry

Angel-Jot.

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@Jot Just for u, m doing this, I wrote 1, will send it by 2morrow, can we post it in FF section?

Edited by Mona1993 - 02 April 2011 at 12:31am

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

@Jot Just for u, m doing this, I wrote 1, will send it by 2morrow, can we post it in FF section?

After the contest is over, you may. =] But until then, no.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 02 April 2011 at 1:37pm

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Originally posted by Mona1993

After the contest is over, you may. =] But until then, no.
ok, dats wat i thought, need 2 edit mistakes, will send it 2 u soonLOL

Angel-Jot.

DUGGUlicious

Viewbie

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Cool game Jot...me will partecipate :)

Haha, I really beleaved to the fool hehe

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.