Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hello peeps! Hug

I have ALWAYS loved making VMs, so I thought, high time I open my OWN gallery. Approve I'm not very good in it, I'll admit. But, I try my best. And I'm certainly proud of what I do now, 'coz compared to my first mixes, they seem like heaven. :D

I take requests, too. (That is..if someone WANTS to request something from me. :P) 

Couples I can make VMs on : KaSh, KaSu, KaJen, SaJan, MayUr, Rahul-Muskaan, Abhi-Nikki, Sid-Riddhima.

These are my beginning ones, i'd say my better ones are on the next pages. 

KaSh/ArSh/AR MIX 

DL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kd_3fy_zCA

MY MULTIFANDOM MIX 

DL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgEH11z_ilI

Index on the post below. =)

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 02 June 2011 at 11:02am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVeraisha_ranbir8..pravin..katiehiwatarishaaz_91.Mehak.a little faithScatteredCastleCute_Galrock8radtBeautifulDream.Sabaah..leeseunggilovetwisted_lizPinkSugarsBazingaaJulybaby22Anjiliciousgreatsumkum.Nabi.blossom1234-IamAwesome-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat--sunshine--KStewartFanaticindian_beauty-Harshu-Zari_Khandobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Akanksha's VM Gallery| *KaSh/RK-SA/KW-Pg13*" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Ashi Yuvi : Anjaana Anjaani (Sad Version)

DL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QIWPXjn_XM

Index

SR : Page 2, 

KaSh : Page 2, Page 13

MayUr : Page 9

KaPi : Page 9 

Remix : Page 9

Crossovers : RK/SA - Pg 13

KW bday VM - Pg 13 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 02 June 2011 at 11:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerTheMiaw000akshadshaaz_91a little faithScatteredCastleradtPinkSugarsSabaah..leeseunggilovecant.be.assed.greatsumkumanumeha_rajatblossom1234indian_beautyKStewartFanatic

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
yayyyyy m d frst one to comment
okie
this has to be opened up earlier
u r such a nice vm maker
why didn't you opened up earlier
okay now 

congo
and i need party means i need a vm ond song khuda jaaneTongue

congratulationsParty

Edited by sanjna4 - 27 March 2011 at 4:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

yayyyyy m d frst one to comment
okie
this has to be opened up earlier
u r such a nice vm maker
why didn't you opened up earlier
okay now 

congo
and i need party means i need a vm ond song khuda jaaneTongue

congratulationsParty

Thank you, Sanu! :D

LOL, I am such a lazy ass, and you know it. :P But, today, I finally opened this gallery..Mwhahahahaha. :D Evil Smile

Which couple? I'll definately make one for you! Embarrassed

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 27 March 2011 at 4:54pm

a little faith

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
hi, just saw your gallery, its awesome, loved your KaSh video, can i request a vm? if its not to much could you please make me one on KaSh using as many of their scenes as AR and ArSh please on the song, "Tera Mera Pyaar" by Kumar Sanu..?

Thanks soo much in advance if you are able to make it for me..

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

hi, just saw your gallery, its awesome, loved your KaSh video, can i request a vm? if its not to much could you please make me one on KaSh using as many of their scenes as AR and ArSh please on the song, "Tera Mera Pyaar" by Kumar Sanu..?

Thanks soo much in advance if you are able to make it for me..

Thank you! =) Erm, first I have to do 'Khuda Jaane' for Sanjana, and after that, I'll surely do yours! :D

-IamAwesome-

IF-Sizzlerz

-IamAwesome-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
hey akanksha
Loved ur KaSh vms
Great job

Akankshaa.

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks to Surbhi for sending me this link.

Akansha, I have been told that only idiots fall back upon saying 'wow' but truly you have made a fool out of me, because 'WOW.'

I love your style which is so different.  I love the choice of song.  The Fray's style matches with that intense, ethereal and deeply affecting ambiance that you create that incites as much as it soothes.  Somewhere between a wild imagination and raw visceral indignation.  You manage to take my breath away and yet I seem to breathe more easily.

I loved the preamble, that 'jolt' into intensity.  Like that thunderbolt that awakens your soul to the storm that has erupted around you and heeds you to remain engaged so that you don't miss that lightning a second time. Star I loved that wonderful timing of 'something' @0:10 as she grabs his hand, the effect of the initial 'cause' found @0:12 'we don't talk about'  Excellently timed! Star

I loved the use of Shilpa's eyes lowering for 'FALLING, in and out of love.'  Beautiful!Star That perfect timing of 'you can never say never' as the piano pitches lower, deeper, as Karan leaves, that editing at 0:35 creating that 'whirlwind' exit.   Star

That fall @0:55, 'don't let me go,' pulls you in but that subsequent closeness of Karan@0:59 in the black apparel, then white, almost as though the second scene is like 'her dream.'

That brilliant shot @1:37-40 as the focus shifts from Shilpa to Karan, as the crescendo culminates in the song, was excellently timed and edited.

Then that fierce intensity of Karan's hold @2:05, which you edited to the beat of the song, their racing heartbeats.  Wonderful!

Then just as I think I can't take it any more, you increase the severity. That rising tension around 2:24, Shilpa's eyes, @2:31, like that lightning bolt, which we finally 'witness.'  You took my breath away! Clap As Karan races towards that distant echo, soon to be beyond his horizon 'don't let me go.' 

As for the end, well you leave it black and white.  Either we have our happy ending, or it remains a dream in her (or his?) mind.

Destiny is that which can not be confined like lightening seeking the earth, it erupts and must escape, there is no power that can subdue it nor can we do anything but surrender to fate, it strikes whether we are able to contain, influence or embrace it.

Akansha, just an outstanding piece of work.  I loved it! EmbarrassedLove Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 29 April 2011 at 12:17pm

Akankshaa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top