Shaadi Teen Crore Ki

Sheenu Weds Ishu...Congrats!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
After a much hyped drama..  Ishu and Sheenu are couple ...though it happened lot time now I guessLOL..

though we dont know them personally but we do care and hope their life is full of happiness...

What a grand reception.  EM really worked very hard for this and end result is awesomeClap

So Ishu-Sheenu managed to get a car for themselves...but I didnt understand which model wasEmbarrassed

Anybody interested in Shaadi 3 crore ki - 2Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ikkky.Mehak.smallwonder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sheenu Weds Ishu...Congrats!!!!!" in Shaadi Teen Crore Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kyph_fans

kyph_fans

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
yes im interested in shadi 3 crore ki season 2 but with gujrati family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-radhi--Nightingale-

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
you r kidding me?

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
yeah congratz to them!
 .. i wnder who is next

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Congratz to Sheenu & Ishu  Tongue I much enjoyed the wedding and thanks for letting us be a part of it...Smile Wishing a happy future for both of you and your families... Hope Sheenu's parents dont miss her much and get to meet her often...Embarrassed

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

After a much hyped drama..  Ishu and Sheenu are couple ...though it happened lot time now I guessLOL..

though we dont know them personally but we do care and hope their life is full of happiness...

What a grand reception.  EM really worked very hard for this and end result is awesomeClap

So Ishu-Sheenu managed to get a car for themselves...but I didnt understand which model wasEmbarrassed

Anybody interested in Shaadi 3 crore ki - 2Smile

HeySmile The model was Maruti SwiftTongue

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
They should have had a normal inexpensive wedding, and then tried getting a Volkswagen Baguti....  Okay, that car is 11 crores, so never mind, but they could have bought a BMW instead w/ the maximum warranty possible, and had a normal wedding, which would  then have skipped all the antics

Mrs.Jaysean

Goldie

Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Congz to them.Party

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.