India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

IMP:Contacting TD Creators/writers

soapCynic Groupbie
soapCynic
soapCynic

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Its such a pity that Zee does not have a provision for their viewers/subscribers to provide feedback to the creators/writers of TD. I care two hoots about other soaps on zee !!

I watch TD only for the awesome chemistry between the characters of Disha & DK sizzles and inveigles people ... I can impatiently tolerate the creators creating hurdles and delaying the blossoming of their love, but it would be a colossal disappointment if after the impending divorce that all of you are predicting with so much certainly turns out to  be true and they don't re-unite.

Or worse, they add some nasty twist to the plot that unites Disha with someone other than DK. My worst fear is that they will put an end to the character of DK, as Disha is the main protaganist of TD.

I don't know what the response to the DK-Disha chemistry in India (clearly in the US, there are a bunch of us who revel in it !!!). From what I hear in snippets is that Disha's sarees are a rage ...

Since DK is not the conventionally handsome person (I hope I'm wrong) I'd hate creators/writes changing the plot to cater to the others.  So, how about we try to provide how addictive we all are to TD sheerly awaiting the unfolding of love between Disha & DK and hope it ends in sweet unison.

soapCynic Groupbie
soapCynic
soapCynic

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
What I meant in the last para lest I'm misunderstood is actually -

DK may not be viewed as the conventionally handsome person in India (I hope I'm wrong, for I think he looks wonderful, I haven't watched any other soaps as avidly as I do TD)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top