TOI: Love Thy Padosi -- Sanjee

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Love Thy Padosi 

Telly actors Sanjeeda Sheikh,Sejal Shah and Munni Jha were at a city hotel to promote their new comedy show,Haay Padosi... Kaun Hai Doshi,on Saturday.While Sanjeeda looked beautiful in a black top,blue neckpiece and jeans,Sejal Shah and Munni Jha looked very much in their characters.

[Previous] Hip And Happening [Next]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha241Shades-Of-Grey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Love Thy Padosi -- Sanjee" in Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shades-Of-Grey

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shades-Of-Grey

Sanjeeda is looking cute! :-) I hope she sports the open hair look more often in the show, and gives a break to the the ponytails sometime. She looks prettier with her hair untied!

I swear..n .she was in ahmedabad...n i missed out AGAIN .. Cry

Shades-Of-Grey

Shades-Of-Grey

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shades-Of-Grey

Tanu, you are in Ahmedabad?! I wish I could trade place with you on the year 2007 and see Aamir-Sanjeeda when they went to Ahmedabad during the last leg of NB3. I would have given my arm to see them in that cute Santa-Clause hats, LIVE in Ahmedabad! LOL

Edited to put,
Well not entirely off the topic! Embarrassed

Yah m in Ahmedabad... Embarrassed n in 2007... had heard about AS coming to town.. but back then had little access to internet n stuff. ..so got to know them coming and going from the papers..!! And this time... with all the access.. had no idea Sanjee was back in town Cry

Sanjee's relatives stay in Sarkhej area... dunno if she visits them or not..... wuld luv to know.. so i culd stalk them LOL

Shades-Of-Grey

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.