||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE! - Page 99

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mona1993

Rofl, I do know how to design and stuff on natural nails or fake nails, but I don't know how to do the acrylic nails, I am going to get all the glitters and beads tomorrow, I checked onl9 what I want, kal ja k le loon gi 😉 the other stuff thats needed I don't know much about, I asked a girl on youtube, she suggested I check in Sally's, uske baad kuch reh jaye to I will tell her and she will tell me what else to get😆Rite Aid, CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, ULTA mai acrylic nails se related zyada kuch nai mila😭for natural nails I think I have around 50-60 nail polishes now, I have rhinestones, the small tip polishes that are used for designing, all sizes of brushes and cuticle pushers, fake nails too, white, clear, and beige😆 my mom says u r going crazy, ab tak mai $300 tak laga chuki hoon, but gosh its so much fun😳

omgg $300 :| monuu :| liken acha hai if youre reall into these kinds of things then you should go for it :D i know you're very creative! when i come to CA tu bhi mere nails karna 😳😆 aur mehndi bhi lagana 😆😳
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

OOOEEMMMGGGEEE Tu pagalll haiii😳 but its a nice hobbbyy Unique cheee😳
I know m pagal, but gosh its so much fun, whenever I order onl9 and get the package, its so exciting😆
SAMMM yes i have faith in you meri bachi! you can do it :D 😳

YAYYY FINALLY yeh thread toh khatam hua :|

THANKS GUYSSS <3 MUAAH! now i sleep! goodnight all you wonderful people ❤️
THREAD FINISHHH FINALLY :| LOL thanks guys! <3
Next AT locked hai LOLLL 

imma Go and pray noww byesss
Originally posted by Nomaa.

omgg $300 :| monuu :| liken acha hai if youre reall into these kinds of things then you should go for it :D i know you're very creative! when i come to CA tu bhi mere nails karna 😳😆 aur mehndi bhi lagana 😆😳
sure kar doon gi😉rofl yes, and thats just the natural nail stuff, acrylics ka sab kuch bohot mehenga hai, for glitters the craft glitters work, I will get set of 30 glitters and set of 30 different kind of beads and stuff for nail art tomorrow, that I will get for $35 cux I have 50% of coupon😆baki cheezein lets see kya hota hai, I don't have much money left anymore, jo jama kiya tha sab gaya for college books, they are so expensive
Originally posted by Nomaa.

SAMMM yes i have faith in you meri bachi! you can do it :D 😳

YAYYY FINALLY yeh thread toh khatam hua :|

THANKS GUYSSS <3 MUAAH! now i sleep! goodnight all you wonderful people ❤️
AHHH okiee 😳 chal tata muaaah <3 good night
i'll see you next week <3
Ok u all r leaving so Bye Nomu, Nazu, and Sam, love u all❤️🤗
WHY IS IT LOCKED :| omg wait guys
LOL okiee no probs <3