Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I didn't even say that my opinion is a proven fact...I myself am her fan and would never think of upsetting other fans like me...I genuinely apologise for hurting others and promise never to repeat this...I didn't even mean it as an offence yaar i think its pretty common nowadays...Why do people have to look down upon plastic surgery?

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And i have absolutely no idea why YPNHK was dragged into this...I don't think i "hurt someone by choice"...or behaved in "definitely the same manner"...I don't even want to quote that comment coz i can't disrespect people's choice that way...I'm sorry for making personal remarks, but i am really upset at being so misunderstood...I love  Gaurav Khanna, Chandana Sharma, Yami Gautam, LNMDJ and YPNHK...From the bottom of my heart...And i'm not faking it coz i hate not being genuine..
Khwahish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
these pics have already been posted before...
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great pics!! Thanks ridz_arman

@ plastic surgery - arre yaar!! It's very common. There is nothing wrong in it, especially if someone thinks they will feel more confident with it.I am contemplating a nose job myself :p Maybe a shapely nose will make everyone ignore my not-so-shapely body! :p :p :p

@ other shows and unpleasantness - Ok, this is the first time I'm talking about this and it is going to be the last time.  I love LNMDJ and I love PriDa because I thought the characters and their interactions were great, although the story could've been better. I think Chandana and Gaurav did a great job and that they had wonderful, beautiful chemistry. I did not like YPNHK because I could not relate to the characters. I'm sure Gaurav did a good job in that show as well, but because I did not like Abheer, I could not enjoy the show, the romance or the couple. Some people might have found Prithvi a little too brooding and might've preferred the character of Abheer. It is purely a personal choice. Let's leave the actors out of this.

For me, Prithvi and Damini are IT! There will never be any other couple as magical... Everything I write will be related to PriDa, every time I think of a couple, I will see their faces. For someone else, it will Abheer and Leher. Let's agree to disagree here, and be a little more polite. No one likes to be ridiculed for their choices. If we love PriDa and don't find AbHer as interesting, then let us just think about PriDa and leave the discussions on AbHer to people who love them. Why should we get into gang wars over this?

That said, all of us have the right to like or dislike an actor's interpretation of a character. As I said earlier, I liked Gaurav as Prithvi and did not really like his other characters. I loved Shahrukh as Kabir Khan; didn't really like him as Raj. (Yes, I don't like DDLJ... :p) When I have an opinion, I like to express it, and there is nothing wrong with that. If I say that Gaurav should do more characters like Prithvi, it is because I love Prithvi, not because I hate Abheer. I don't see any reason why it should offend Abheer-fans. Just because you like a certain character doesn't mean you have to like everything that actor does. I will, however, agree that the nasty comments need to stop. Diverse opinions and constructive criticism are most welcome; flames, ugly comments and comparisons are not.

It is my humble request to everybody to keep from commenting on other people and actors. I-F has separate forums for a reason - if you like LNMDJ, then come to this forum, if you prefer YPNHK then we have a dedicated forum for that, and if you love Gaurav or Chandana or Yami, please visit their fan pages. One last thing, please do not make fun of different opinions. It is rude and insulting, and you are probably ruining the day of someone you have never met. Positivity, fun and love should be our motto, and I would appreciate it if everybody sticks to it...

Sorry for the lecture, but I had to get this off my head...

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Its been posted before.

If you can't say something good abt others then you have no right to insult  them.  Discussions which can instigate or can provoke others wont be tolerated here.  Please, be careful while posting anything.

Closed.