Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

How Rushiraj became Chandragupta...

TNN | Mar 27, 2011, 12.00am IST

Despite going on a nation-wide hunt to find the young Chandragupta, the creative team was unable to find an apt face to play the title role. 

The search that went on for eight months finally ended when one day a boy accidentally landed up at the audition hall to ask for directions to some place. Everyone felt that he should audition for the lead role. Soon, Rushiraj found himself mugging up some lines in chaste Hindi and changed into the costumes for the period drama. A crew member briefed him about the character. Within a matter of few hours, Rushiraj transformed himself into young Chandragupta Maurya and delivered his lines with such poise and elan which left no doubt that he was the face the creative team had been looking for. Co-incidentally, Rushi had always been fascinated by the acting world. Here's hoping that the young lad lives upto everybody's expectations!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurAmor.-Swetha-vik rocksFishfishAnkita_88radhikaranianu93--sanchita--tiny15Charu21Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: How Rushiraj became Chandragupta" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Yeh Sagarswale humeshaa rah chalte logo ko pakad ke laate hain....pehle toh Gurmeet ab yeh ladka bhi...ROFL

[Gurmeet went to submit his portfolio to Sagars Office.....but the moment Anand Sagar/prem Sagar saw him he instantly knew that he can be eprfect "RAM" and he was selected....LOL]

Edited by Ankita_88 - 27 March 2011 at 11:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur-Swetha-Amor.radhikaranitiny15

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I have already started loving his acting. Can u imagine I waited the whole week to see CGM.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurtotallydesified-Swetha-cupidstrike23

anusfan0068

anusfan0068

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
luv cgm.show is awsom imagine shud promot it .it has potntial like prc

cupidstrike23

Goldie

cupidstrike23

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
dis is truely awesum show nd esp. acting done by chandragupt nd chanakya character's r truely treat to watch....
have 2 agree sagar films make very gud choice of characters....
lukin forward 2 more of CGM ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
sanchi not only u me too waiting for it n jab aaya to aisa laga kitne din ho gye dekhe huye 

ridhithakur

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i strongly feel that rushiraj has a bright future aheadThumbs Up

ridhithakur

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
go ahead rushiraj....this is the only show for which i waited long and i now i come on if only to discuss abt cgm...

ridhithakur

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.