Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Shatrughan simply assisted and accompanied Bharat.  In the Sagar serials, they showed him staying on in Ayodhya and doing the real work, but in the original scriptures, he accompanied Bharat to Nandigram and assisted him in ruling from there.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rinku4u

bas?😊  is this courtesy to sagar arts?πŸ˜†

no yar ramayan mein itna hi likha gaya
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jhum_86

usne manthara ko pita aur han ekbar jab sita balmiki asram me thi tab sayad woh kisi raksas ko marne nikla tha balmiki asram mein woh ekdin k liye ruka aur usi rat lav kush k janam hua

He attacked Manthara b4 Bharat set off to Chitrakoot.  As for his meeting w/ Sita, that happened after Rama's vanvas, but when Sita was exiled to Valmiki's ashram.  Shatrughan was sent to war against Lavanasura, and in that encounter, he met Sita.

There is a Mythology forum where all this - Karna, Arjun, Shatrughan, et al can be discussed more - I fear this topic has strayed from the discussion about Takshashila, where I only mentioned the Ramayan b'cos that was where the founding of the city is first mentioned.
rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

He attacked Manthara b4 Bharat set off to Chitrakoot.  As for his meeting w/ Sita, that happened after Rama's vanvas, but when Sita was exiled to Valmiki's ashram.  Shatrughan was sent to war against Lavanasura, and in that encounter, he met Sita.

There is a Mythology forum where all this - Karna, Arjun, Shatrughan, et al can be discussed more - I fear this topic has strayed from the discussion about Takshashila, where I only mentioned the Ramayan b'cos that was where the founding of the city is first mentioned.

thank youπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

relax yar this cgm forum is a history lover's forum and anything related to india's ancient past can be discussed here until the show cgm won't get a lots of interesting tracks itself to discuss..and we r discussing mytho characters here coz indian mythos are too close to its history na.πŸ˜›
rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhum_86

relax yar this cgm forum is a history lover's forum and anything related to india's ancient past can be discussed here until the show cgm won't get a lots of interesting tracks itself to discuss..and we r discussing mytho characters here coz indian mythos are too close to its history na.πŸ˜›

yes i want it here😭😊😊😊😊
totallydesified thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the info!!! just joined the forum but been watching the show from the beginning...its a great show!! πŸ˜Š