Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
guys plss dont kill me for turning this serial into a drool-worthy(if it is an word) topicWink.....actually i am having some problem.....the more i see Chanakya i drool over Him....all i know is i don't care about his age and his toughness......i love tough people....Oh god !!!! such a mahan guru...!!!! i wish i have had an isnpiration of such a great teacher....i am loving Chanakya or Koutilya or Vishnugupta more !!!!!! Chandragupta Maurya was a great warrior but for me Chanakya is everything....Plzzzz dont kill me for such an useless topic....but i could not stop myself from writing this topic....Since Chanakya was a strong character, and RED is the colour of Strength so from now onwards i will denote Chanakya in RED...

At last i will like to end this note with a slokas from Chanakya when he voiced his concern over the detoriation of Hinduism....

agnirdevo dwijatinang , Muninang Hridideivatam |
pratima swalpo buddhinam , sarbatrang samadarshinah ||

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurAmor.cupidstrike23megha01Sinha18...PARiNA...cjs369

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can i drool over plz???" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

guys plss dont kill me for turning this serial into a drool-worthy(if it is an word) topicWink.....actually i am having some problem.....the more i see Chanakya i drool over Him....all i know is i don't care about his age and his toughness......i love tough people....Oh god !!!! such a mahan guru...!!!! i wish i have had an isnpiration of such a great teacher....i am loving Chanakya or Koutilya or Vishnugupta more !!!!!! Chandragupta Maurya was a great warrior but for me Chanakya is everything....Plzzzz dont kill me for such an useless topic....but i could not stop myself from writing this topic....Since Chanakya was a strong character, and RED is the colour of Strength so from now onwards i will denote Chanakya in RED...

At last i will like to end this note with a slokas from Chanakya when he voiced his concern over the detoriation of Hinduism....

Hi Ankita ..... i think Chanakya is booked by me till CGM youth comes ... hehehheheLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurAmor.Mugdhafan01

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
no no u hv full permission to drool 
no one will kill u 
infact many of them will support u LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

no one will kill u 

CryCryCryCryCry...... Captain!!!!LOL
Cry

ridhithakur

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

Hi Ankita ..... i think Chanakya is booked by me till CGM youth comes ... hehehheheLOL

CGM youth????oh so u r waiting right???me toh busy to soothe my eyes by chanakya.....LOLLOL

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

no one will kill u 

CryCry...... Captain!!!!LOL
Cry

why r u crying ???dont cry baby dont cry....ROFL

rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

no one will kill u 

CryCry...... Captain!!!!LOL
Cry

why r u crying ???dont cry baby dont cry....ROFL

Aareh Ankita jii ... i am crying coz u are drooling on someone already booked by meWinkCryLOL

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Hi Ankita ..... i think Chanakya is booked by me till CGM youth comes ... hehehheheLOL

CGM youth????oh so u r waiting right???me toh busy to soothe my eyes by chanakya.....LOLLOL

no-no .. maine ek provision  rakkha basSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.