Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF: Jaane Tu..Ya Jaane Naa. Ch.25/26 Pg.81/82 12thMar14 (Page 6)

Gudakesha IF-Rockerz
Gudakesha
Gudakesha

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Hey guys i'm back with another update.. Thanks to all who have taken out their time and gave wonderful comments.. Here's the second part.. Hope you'll enjoy it.                              

Chapter-2
                         ITS NOW OR NEVER

-"Siddhant. Siddhant Modi" he introduced himself.
- "Oh so that's you! who have come through the student exchange programme.." said Damini remembered her conversation with the principal that morning.
- "yup, glad you know me." said Siddhant."Principal Saxena has told me about you..."
- "hmm and i'm your associate in your project.", Damini told him.
- "Oh... i was just thinking..."," nothing.. working together will be fun.." said Siddhant interrupting his thoughts..
- "i know. Don't go on my looks. I'm one among the toppers of this college", Damini said proudly.
- "i expected.. but being Excel College's rockstar... as Principal Saxena described, can you manage time for my project?", he expressed.
-Damini laughed,"yes ofcourse. my friends say i'm multi-talented.." she added," morever this project is worth taking time for".
-"that's so sweet of you...." complimented Siddhant.

Their conversation went on... Soon Siddhant had become a special friend of Damini for whom she cares a lot. Siddhant too became a part of Damini's gang comprising of the dumb dodo Uday Bhushan and jovial Jitender Prasad uff JP.

Two months have passed and today after their project completion he was going back to US. He has come to bid good-bye to his friends including Damini and left for the airport.
-Damini said to herself, "I love him. If i didn't tell him today, lifelong i'll be cursing myself  that today things would have been different. I can't live like this. I'll tell him. Lets see what happens..
-Atleast later i wouldn't feel that i didn't try..
-yup come on call him. its now or never.

She dials his number... 'the number you are trying to call is unreachable'
She dials again but still its under no coverage area.
Now what.

Friends...
Her friends who can do anything for her.

So she dialed JP's number.

Damini hated farewells. So she didn't go with JP and Uday to drop Sid at the airport. They were returning when JP received Damini's call. He kept her call on speaker as he was driving..
- "JP. I have to propose Sid...", said Damini hastily as soon as he picked up.
-" What? Damini flowerji.. are you mad.. its too late..", said a tensed JP.
-"please JP...yaar you are my best friend forever. Atleast you don't say like that..", Damini requested.
- Uday who was listening all this explained," Damini we've just left him at the airport.. may be he has even reached the immigration check"..
Now Damini's heart-beat started to increase and a sense of sadness appeared in her voice." Guys, please bring him to me... request him, lie to him, force him, abduct him... do anything. If he goes back today he'll  never come back...", she pleaded her only hope, her best friends  who were shocked. Damini Gujral is anything but desperate. Today they've seen for the first time there was a hint of desperation in her voice... Afterall its now or never. So they decided to get him..For her.. either by hook or by crook...

Character sketch:
JP and Uday are the same hillarious characters as in dmg and mjht.

Ok friends i know its a short update but next part is going to be very long. Give your comments.. they encourage new writers like me. Silent readers can press the like button. i know its a lame part.

And guys please dont miss the next update. The actual story starts from there. i'll update it next wednesday.

Love,
Tich.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

KhwahishM2NZ..Waves..madhubansenDevil_Of_HeavenGauravsDbestM_n_hdhaakshudeereyedgal504LazyKidAnn_92starasdfDaShInG_DeViLprernahazraCavingInPhoenixRadarGurmeet4DrashtiNan08..Serendipity..

Gudakesha IF-Rockerz
Gudakesha
Gudakesha

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

PROMO

Sid was sure that he doesn't love Damini. But he was even more sure that Damini doesn't love him as she claims to.
-"What do think of yourself? That you are a Mahatma Gandhi II or Gautam Buddha II.? and what do you think of me? I'll make a suicide attempt on your rejection that you are giving these excuses..."

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishpia09Devil_Of_HeavenGauravsDbestdeereyedgal504..Waves..dhaakshuLazyKidCavingInPhoenixRadarNan08..Serendipity..

Devil_Of_Heaven Goldie
Devil_Of_Heaven
Devil_Of_Heaven

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
good update buddy.....Smile
but it was a bit short...hope the next one is long...Tongue
the part was awesome....the story is getting more interesting....
looking forward to your next update...
and your promo is great..sid doesn't love damzie.....i wanna know what happens next...
update soon......
keep it up....Thumbs Up

-mah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GudakeshaNan08

Khwahish Senior Member
Khwahish
Khwahish

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hey tich !!

damini wants to propose Sid Shocked...ab mere pri ka kya hoga !!!!!!
i hope she misses his flight Wink..or he rejects her Evil Smile

okieees on a serious note
the story is getting interesting....cant w8 fr the nxt update ..and a longer one i hope ..Embarrassed

update soon

luv
khwahishSmile

Tongue

Edited by khwaish.e.arsh - 08 April 2011 at 7:53am

GudakeshaNan08

vikiliksfan IF-Sizzlerz
vikiliksfan
vikiliksfan

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
sad for Pri yar Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

LazyKid IF-Dazzler
LazyKid
LazyKid

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
omg damz proposing Sid such a twist at start of FF itself
waiting for next update

GudakeshaNan08

CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Tich am newest reader of your ff.....lovd it......you are writing on Prida....one of my all time fav jodi's.....lovd the storyline so far...esp Damini.....would love toread further on.......do pmme if you can......love you

GudakeshaNan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hey....

nice update :).. okayyyy this is turning out to b quiteee interesting.. Damzie desperate to express her feelings to Sid ... n the promo luks promising for us Pri fans :D :))

wud love to see a longer update pls :)).. ur short ones r creating more suspense i agree but plss a longer update nxt tym :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gudakesha

Go to top