Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@snehal:its ok. Thanks for ur response.
@preths and khwaish::thanks a lot. For ur valuable comments.

@munaza: thanks. But prithvi's entry will be a bit late.

@nan, mah and pia: i'm overwhelmed with your responses.
Jin. thumbnail
@neha and nitika: thanks for ur comments. Next part will be updated soon in this week.

@sunny: u r added to the list. Thanks for ur comment.
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tich!🤗I'm Shreyashi😃very interesting prologue👍🏼looking forward to your interesting FF(i said interesting coz i know it will be interesting)...Do add me to the pm list if u don't have a problem....Keep it up and all the best!😊
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey tich...nice prologue...
u have got great writing skills....i am so glad u decided to write something...
coming to the prologue...looks really interesting...
looking forward to the next part...update soon
btw sry for commenting late..

-Baz
Jin. thumbnail
@shreyashi: thanks for your lovely comment... please keep in touch..
you hav been added to the pm list and yes, i'll try to live upto ur expectations..

love,
tich.
Jin. thumbnail
@Baz: thanks for your encouragement that i decided to write something. Infact i have been waiting for your comments to start my first part...

love,
tich.
Jin. thumbnail
Hey friends, I'm overwhelmed by the response i got for the prologue.. My Hugs and Blessings to all who gave their comments. and encouraged me.. Thank you once again for your support.. Now here's the much awaited first part..

Chapter-1
                            MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE!

" How can he? No, he can't leave like that.... Not without knowing my feelings for him. I have to stop him. In any case.."

Damini Gujral is pacing around in her garden... The guy, for whom she has a very special feeling is leaving for America, probably forever. But she didn't want to lose him. She's very much attached to him. Afterall she hadn't found anyone like him. Nor she thinks she'll.

His last words after bidding goodbye kept on ringing in her ears," Tum mujhe hamesha yaad rahogi." (i'll always remember you)
And all that she could reply was "Main bhi tumhe kabhi nahin bhool paaungi." (even i can never forget you)

Why couldn't she stop him? May be she didn't want to lose his friendship by revealing her feelings. No, this isn't the reason. Afterall Damini Gujral isn't scared of anything. Yes, the reason was that she wasn't sure of his feelings.
But how can she be sure? The answer that her mind gave was " Tell him that you love him. If he too loves you he'll say I love you too. So simple"
Yes! That was Damini Gujral. She has logic and solution for everything.
But will he reciprocate?

He was a fun-loving guy who has come through student exchange programme from America for two months. A boy with a golden heart, who doesnt even mouth abuses and yes he was extemely cute with his chocolate boy looks. This didn't go unnoticed by Damini and she was strikingly impressed by his nature.

Kab kahan kya khabar
                                 Jaa ruke yeh nazar...
                                 Par kya pata kaun hai
                                 Kiska yahan humsafar..
                                              -Mujhse dosti karoge!

She had seen many guys who craved for attention, who tried to be the dude of the college. Everything is fake about them. But his innocence attracted her. So she approached him.. " Hey, I'm Damini. Mujhse Dosti Karoge!," she asked with an extending hand and expressive eyes.
He didn't find a reason to say no.  Bold and beautiful she was appealing not revealing unlike other bimbo type girls around .... moreover she seems to be one among the few girls who have books in their bags... And yes her name...She's the one he's searching for...With a friendly smile he introduced himself," Siddhant. Siddhant Modi." shaking hands with her and that was the start of their friendship.

Ok guys, This the first part... i know its short .. But i had to stop at the suspense. Hope you  like it.

Character Sketch:
I've already given the hint of Damini's character in the prologue. In this part i've added few elements. And that's not over. In every chapter you'll get to discover more about her life.
The character of Siddhant Modi was written imagining Karan Wahi, same plain-hearted nature as in Dill Mill Gayye. Though his character will end shortly, you'll get to know his importance for the storyline later.
Please friends do spare a minute and give your valuable comments ... They mean a lot to me.. And also any queries, suggestions and criticisms are welcome..

Love,
tich.

sunny4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was a really nice part 👍🏼 but plz update a longer one next time
and one more thing update the text part soon😊
Devil_Of_Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey buddy...
nice update.....
the story is very interesting....
continue soon....

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start.. but u dropped a bomb.. Damini is in love with Sid... waiting for the next part...