Fan Fictions

My Ravisseur|ArShFF|Part4UPDATEDpg86|30.7.2011| (: (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 95

wajiha-1

IF-Rockerz

wajiha-1

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
res

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Ravisseur|ArShFF|Part4UPDATEDpg86|30.7.2011| (: (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

repercussion

repercussion

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
wait wat'cha mean by should we continue with it or not...like ladies...you must be outta ur minds to even think of something like that, let alone putting it out in public lol! So there's suspense, there's adrenaline, there's the burning passion nd most of all eagerness from my side lol! I wonder what's wrong...ya and you must be so happy about how much you are making us all wonder....did I make sense there? So get me on ur PM list...I do not care how inconvenient tat gets and like ummm..update real soon!

God, I was living a peaceful life and then I logged on to IF to read this...good grief, how would I not get eager now?

Thanks for doing this to me,
Hate You Ladies!
Nonetheless, update soon!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KaShti-

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
wow! amazing prologue, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!

-KaShti-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiii guys
awesome start
i love reading thrillers
so much mystery
cant wait 4 da mystery 4 b revealed
what happened between ArSh
cant wait
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

-KaShti-

desikalakaar

Goldie

desikalakaar

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
WHOAAAA that was amazing

-KaShti-

Xiahtic-5

IF-Stunnerz

Xiahtic-5

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Finally i am free to comment so sorry Sis n Ridu *holding ears*

Okay see i knw the few upcoming parts bt i will comment as you will update okay but as you guys update the track i will comment on it

Gosh you both are wild and here you are making me go crazy with this idea *faint* datz the only thing i can do while reading the ff

The story is very interesting, hot, cute, passionate, and awesome you both are amazing writer no doubt at all so now you both better be updating this regularly no more excuses

Aahaaa so this is the story i am so looking forward to read further apart from the parts i already read bt thn again who cares i would love to read them again n again n again

Ridu n Sis you both are my babies na so u will continue soon na Embarrassed i love you both equally and awesome concept

Edited by tzahra - 28 March 2011 at 7:02am

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
hi lovely ladies ,u drive me crazy !!! u still need affirmation to start it .God how u can even ask this question?his burning passion driving me crazy .Wanna feel him !!! plz yaar don't test my patience update part soon.
Really eager to know further.
thanks for pm.
love
ritu

-KaShti-

-LoVe.KaSh-

IF-Stunnerz

-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
aww very interesting
continue soon

n plzz dnt us by nt updating soon :P

-KaShti-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.