Dreamers Season 1 is.............

Posted: 13 years ago

ENDING THIS MONDAY!!!!
DISLIKE! DISLIKE! DISLIKE!🤢🤢

Why did they have to finish it off so soooon!😔I'm so sad right now😒. I just started watching 2 weeks ago! This show is actually a stress buster for me......refreshing, and brings back lots of good memories. I usually end up watching old epis on repeat mode becuz it's such good entertainment! I can't believe they're taking it away from us😒. They should've given us atleast 15-20 episodes.

This is the status updated by Dreamers Official FB Page: 

WE CAN WATCH DREAMERS ON MONDAY!! Lol, okay. Dreamers Family, you need to start rolling your camera's because we are taking in auditions for the 2nd Season of Dreamers!!!!!!! And the sad news is...season 1 ends this Monday! But hey, we still have lots to show through THIS PAGE so you aint going anywhere ;) We will open submitting entries very soon! LETS SHOOOOT! =D

OmyGod! don't tell me they're changing the main characters, the soul of Dreamers! I'll PROTEST!😈 I just hope they come back with Season 2 soooon. I can't wait for months and months! But looks like they're just gonna start shooting for it so it might take them months! What a heart breaking news!🥺 please do write to them on their page and request them not to change the main characters atleast.

I'll Miss Dreamers😭
wat???😲 i think dey r playing ds april fools game wid us or smthing...how can it end like dis???weird😕
OMG! Seriously?
I really loved this show.. why do they have to end it so soon.
Im happy that it will be back but I just hope they don't change the characters at least...but seems like they will🥺
But its strange, how it can end so soon...the story just began to move. :S
Omy God! I totally forgot about April Fools!!!😕😕 They might be playing a prank on us! I hope they are😉........it just can't end like this!
can i get some bg info on dreamers, id really like to know wht its abt...lol
curiosity u see ;)
Hi Grace,

It's basically a youth oriented show based on college/university life. There's a bit of everything in it, fun, drama, romance, comedy, advanture, suspense. It's one of those shows that lighten your day and remind you of good old fun-filled college days if you're out of college now😊. There is a group of friends but they all have different ambitions and dreams. I bet you can relate to one of the characters😊. The most interesting thing for me is the use of pakistani pop/rock music. It makes it even better to watch!

Go for it, i'm sure you'll love it!😊  
Nimz: thanks for the bg info!
and yes it does sound refreshing
btw whats the cast?
You can check their FB page. I've only seen one or two of them before on TV. The rest of the cast is new to me......but all of them are good!😊

hmmm seems cool to me...lol
vl get to knw today only if t ws a prank or wat....*fingers crossed*