Uttaran

poor show by Veer compared to Sathya and Raghu

catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

As everybody has observed, the acting talent of Veer is pathetic in front of Sathya and Raghu.  Both of them show fire in the way they stand, sit, look and speak.  It is a real competition amongst Veer, Sathya and Raghu . If Vansh comes in to the scene even he would give a better acting than Veer.
Catalan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: catalan

Hi,

As everybody has observed, the acting talent of Veer is pathetic in front of Sathya and Raghu.  Both of them show fire in the way they stand, sit, look and speak.  It is a real competition amongst Veer, Sathya and Raghu . If Vansh comes in to the scene even he would give a better acting than Veer.
Catalan

good observation👍🏼
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Once cvs stop Veer's track of caring for Taps getting sucked into Taps nautanki and is given the role to expose Taps Veer will be back in form........he acts well when intense roles are given to him, anger etc.......Nandish can act well, right now his role has taken a back seat as they are trying to build Satya and Rathore's role.....Agree no right expressions from veer and the character is messed up right now......hoping to see something more intense with Satya's revenge with Bundela house......
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

Once cvs stop Veer's track of caring for Taps getting sucked into Taps nautanki and is given the role to expose Taps Veer will be back in form........he acts well when intense roles are given to him, anger etc.......Nandish can act well, right now his role has taken a back seat as they are trying to build Satya and Rathore's role.....Agree no right expressions from veer and the character is messed up right now......hoping to see something more intense with Satya's revenge with Bundela house......

😃 i agree with you ..it has nothing to do with acting talent or this and that..veer's character is  more like a confused soul right now...dont know what to do where to go..if rohit , sharad, and garauv were in nandish's place..i bet they would be the same ...what can we say about cvs. brillaint intellect..they always ignore veer( who is main male protagnist of the show) and put him on the back seat whenever another male character is introduced..no dialogues..nothing...just keep staring...😕 and be an idiot...😕
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jd.. apart from being confused. his acting is getting from bad to worse!!! since 1 week no expressions infact wierd expressions.. feel like shrugging him to get back to his senses...
catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whenever Veer is made to pacify Tappu or made to be close with Tappu, his faciel  expressions or body language does not show a reluctance . He should act he is reluctant and because of compulsions he is close to Tappu. There is no restlessness as to when this will get over, there is no desperation as to why he has to be put in this situation etc., Instead he gives a blank face and sometimes show as if he likes to be with Tappu. This is not really  a good acting.

Catalan
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
his acting is going from bad to worse!!!! dont feel like seeing veer on screen now and when ever he comes it makes me feel disgusted now!
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

Jd.. apart from being confused. his acting is getting from bad to worse!!! since 1 week no expressions infact wierd expressions.. feel like shrugging him to get back to his senses...

my dear  i think it is only because of character .. to me right now veer is shown like a confused and helpless soul ...ok lets wait and see what he will do after knowing the truth..if he again gave poor performance then we can say he is not a good actor ..and this real and reel life thing...its not like he was a bad actor before.. when veer ichcha reunited ...even at that time nandmi were dating he gave a very good performance...we know cvs are stupid but not that stupid that one person is ruining their characater and they are tolerating this.... they can give him a warning ...or something else..and you see a scene is not shot only once...how many retakes..so most probable he is only doing what cvs ask him to do...its not like uttaran is his private property..that he can do whatever he wants. Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jdfan

my dear  i think it is only because of character .. to me right now veer is shown like a confused and helpless soul ...ok lets wait and see what he will do after knowing the truth..if he again gave poor performance then we can say he is not a good actor ..and this real and reel life thing...its not like he was a bad actor before.. when veer ichcha reunited ...even at that time nandmi were dating he gave a very good performance...we know cvs are stupid but not that stupid that one person is ruining their charcater and they are tolerating this.... they can give him a warning ...or something else..and you see a scene is not shot only once...how many retakes..so most probable he is only doing what cvs ask him to do...its not like uttaran is his private property..that he can do whatever he wants.

@jdfan i agree wid u also that we can wait 4 taps exposure & may b during that NS may show his acting again!! but its clearly visible that NS isn't that much gud actor as GC or SK!!

and he"ll not b able 2 act romantically wid TD in reel if RD is around. and it was even clear earlier veecha scenes where taps was also present & wenever RD as taps there NS wid TD was/is uncomfortable!!🥱🥱🥱