Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Its so funny whenever Dhananad says this "Dhigdaa"between his sentences...LOLLOLLOL  I feel its great direction on part of the director of the show to give the character such a unique identifying trait/antic coz I dont think it would be mentioned anywhere in history that Dhanand used to say dhigdaaLOL Nice touch... It makes him look all the more vicious and scary...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadmavacchiirinku4ucjs369Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhighdaa..." in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mugdhafan01

Goldie

Mugdhafan01

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by smallwonder

Its so funny whenever Dhananad says this "Dhigdaa"between his sentences...LOLLOLLOL  I feel its great direction on part of the director of the show to give the character such a unique identifying trait/antic coz I dont think it would be mentioned anywhere in history that Dhanand used to say dhigdaaLOL Nice touch... It makes him look all the more vicious and scary...

agree..SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonder

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
yes agree...but was their any mention in history that dhananand was a music lover and also plays in drama??

smallwonder

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
yup its a sargam .. but used brilliantly on an evil character ..

smallwonder

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

yes agree...but was their any mention in history that dhananand was a music lover and also plays in drama??

pata nahin

smallwonder

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Dananand ...a wasterel, greedy cruel ruler..... fabulous performance and  the way he says dig..dha adds to his evilness...

-Swetha-

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

Its so funny whenever Dhananad says this "Dhigdaa"between his sentences...LOLLOLLOL I feel its great direction on part of the director of the show to give the character such a unique identifying trait/antic coz I dont think it would be mentioned anywhere in history that Dhanand used to say dhigdaaLOL Nice touch... It makes him look all the more vicious and scary...

I like his dhigd daa.. Big smile LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikkishasmallwonder

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
i agree its quite interesting the way actor says it emphasizes on this...its quite unique.....the director or who ever gave this line to actor its awesumm

smallwonder

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.