Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 23

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

all of this european explorar were so greedyAngry

Vasko digama sent a message to his king quoting that Indians has such an huge amount of money that each and every household has lot of gold, they not count their golden coins instead they weigh it as they are so rich that they can not count coins so trading is done by weighing the coins......Indians were so rich once upon a timeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did u know (Page 8)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
and now one of the poorest country of world some of indian state are backward than african countries

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18tiny15

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

and now one of the poorest country of world some of indian state are backward than african countries

And the credit goes to the corrupt officials and administration instead of politicians as these officials are those who some how get selected and reach to such high posts but then they cash their hard work and forgot their duties ..........i am preparing for IAS and once i asked one of my friend that why are you preparing for IAS , what is your goal , i was shocked by his reply "To have a comfortable living and to marry a rich girl with a dowry of 1 crore as in his views price of doctor and civil servant is between 50 lak hand 1 crore"AngryAngry...and believe persons with such goals are succeeding too..so who can improve the situation........India can never become Japan with such responsible YouthsLOL

Edited by Sinha18 - 27 March 2011 at 12:16pm

tiny15

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hey someone told me if any new promo is shown or notSmile

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
no not yet......hey can you give any information abt bappa rawal??

Sinha18

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

no not yet......hey can you give any information abt bappa rawal??

No yaar , though i have heard his name a lot but i never read in depth about him though i know about the history of Rana Kumbha and his descendants as that era of Mewar is very very interesting so i read about that era Smile

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hey i got the news of new promo where the contract killer clears his real intention and attacked cgm

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

hey i got the news of new promo where the contract killer clears his real intention and attacked cgm

OMG......i wonder who will save CGM nowCry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.