Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankita_88

hey jhum how did u get that todd's book yaar???i so wanted to read it but could not get anywhr !!!

it was in my college library.....only one copy was there that's why i could issue it for only 7 days and couldn't complete it😔...
but if u can read bengali u should go for rajkahini by abanindranath thakur...its based on todd's book though information's are incomplete
@jhum : yes i am bengali...okay i will try for it !!! thanks ...and only one book...!!!! thats sad...
Originally posted by Ankita_88

yes yes she is right.....Vasko da gama....the portugese pirate....columbus is okay but i guess he is so full into himself....😆

ohh yes i committed a serious blunder , yes he was Vasko digama😆
Originally posted by jhum_86

hey i think u r talking abt vasko-da-gama...coz columbus didn't came to india...he wanted to reach india by ship but reached america and thought it was india...that's why he gave the name to their habitants red indian...and vasko-da-gama was a portugese pirate who came here in disguise of a merchant and show europeans the way how to get india's treasure

Yes i did a blunder😲😲😭, i was talking about vasko digama and as u talked about Red Indians i must clarify that Red indians were the original Americans but Columbus killed lot of Red indians in America and the people from his country shifted in America as it was a rich country .and America of today just left with thousands of Red Indians😕
all of this european explorar were so greedy😡

Yes they believe that robbery was an easy way to earn bread and butter😕, they were not explorers in fact they were just "Samudri Dakuu.."😆

Vasko digama sent a message to his king quoting that Indians has such an huge amount of money that each and every household has lot of gold, they not count their golden coins instead they weigh it as they are so rich that they can not count coins so trading is done by weighing the coins......Indians were so rich once upon a time😕
and now one of the poorest country of world some of indian state are backward than african countries

and now one of the poorest country of world some of indian state are backward than african countries

And the credit goes to the corrupt officials and administration instead of politicians as these officials are those who some how get selected and reach to such high posts but then they cash their hard work and forgot their duties ..........i am preparing for IAS and once i asked one of my friend that why are you preparing for IAS , what is your goal , i was shocked by his reply "To have a comfortable living and to marry a rich girl with a dowry of 1 crore as in his views price of doctor and civil servant is between 50 lak hand 1 crore"😡😡...and believe persons with such goals are succeeding too..so who can improve the situation........India can never become Japan with such responsible Youths😆
Edited by Sinha18 - 12 years ago
hey someone told me if any new promo is shown or not😊