Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 23

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by jhum_86

i don't knw there is no mention abt dharampal-debpal of bengal..and rajendra chol of chola dynasty they were great rulers and brave warriors....

i know in fact that tym vikramsheela vishwavidyalaya in bengal was toooooooo famous....love my bengal...jeeyo jeeyo...LOLand besides rajendra chol, there is not mention about dwitiya pulakeshi too !!!!Confused
Confused

oyee .. bangali? ekhane?Smilekhub bhaloSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did u know (Page 4)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

i don't knw there is no mention abt dharampal-debpal of bengal..and rajendra chol of chola dynasty they were great rulers and brave warriors....

i know in fact that tym vikramsheela vishwavidyalaya in bengal was toooooooo famous....love my bengal...jeeyo jeeyo...LOLand besides rajendra chol, there is not mention about dwitiya pulakeshi too !!!!Confused
Confused

i am not blaming anyone or not want to rise any controversial racial debate but its true bengal's history always has been neglected by history writers rather than any other part of india....otherwise harshvardhan never could beat shashanka of bengal...but there is a very few evidence of shashanka's bravery...he is tragic hero of history neglected and condemned by all the literary sources

Amor.

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

i am not blaming anyone or not want to rise any controversial racial debate but its true bengal's history always has been neglected by history writers rather than any other part of india....otherwise harshvardhan never could beat shashanka of bengal...but there is a very few evidence of shashanka's bravery...he is tragic hero of history neglected and condemned by all the literary sources

I too respect bengalli's warriors ( i m from Rajasthan) and they contributed a lot in our independence too , the Arm revolution which was first started by bengalii revolutionaries with the name  Jugantar party and who can forget Bagha Jatin and revolutionaries like Surya sen, lives of these bengalii revolutionaries inspired a lot and thereby give rise of the great martyr Shri Chandrashekhar Azad and Bhagat Singh , they led the revolution in North India with the help of Bengalii revolutionaries even their party HSRA was started by them.

So Bengalii people always give a lot of contribution with their courage , there was a time when bengalii people were recognized as born patriots.....but it is true history did not give the much deserved recognition to their great contribution, don't know whyConfused

Edited by Sinha18 - 26 March 2011 at 11:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sss8080Amor.RoseFairytiny15

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

I too respect bengalli's warriors ( i m from Rajasthan) and they contributed a lot in our independence too , the Arm revolution which was first started by bengalii revolutionaries with the name  Jugantar party and who can forget Bagha Jatin and revolutionaries like Surya sen, lives of these bengalii revolutionaries inspired a lot and thereby give rise of the great martyr Shri Chandrashekhar Azad and Bhagat Singh , they led the revolution in North India with the help of Bengalii revolutionaries even their party HSRA was started by them.

So Bengalii people always give a lot of contribution with their courage , there was a time when bengalii people were recognized as born patriots.....but it is true history did not give the much deserved recognition to their great contribution, don't know whyConfused

We were in BC ... AD mei kaise aagaye?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Sinha18

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hum bengali's k bare mein discuss kr rahe hai na isliye

Sinha18

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

toh mai bhi toh half bengali huLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

Originally posted by Sinha18

We were in BC ... AD mei kaise aagaye?Shocked

ohhShocked..i seriously forgot it LOLBC mein bengalii history ke bare mein knowledge nahi hai isliye socha chalo AD mein hi kuch likhte hai....this is called the effect of half and improper knowledgeLOL....but now i will take care that we r in BC and not in ADSmile

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

toh mai bhi toh half bengali huLOL

to karo na discuss....humare sath

rinku4u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.