Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by sss8080

Dear Friends 

Today , as  a new member  i  casually   hit   this forum   and  was quite  impressed   to  go through   the  facts and update informations regarding   our ancient History  . Our glorious  past details are being shared and   discussed   in  this  forum  . It is  very  creditable and appreciable . I was not able to  switch over this  forum  without  reading   all the post  which  i liked .  The std of  forum is quite remarkable and knowledgeable . Moreover,it  is patriotic  also .

Though, I belong to  other forum but  by chance  on 26 th  i  have seen the CGM (repeated )  show in  continuation from  first  to   up to date and   started  liking this historical show very much .

I  just wanted to  check the response  of this show  and here i found  a nice and very live forum .   

with  best wishes

Welcome dear , i found this forum very peaceful and here all the members are very intelligent and quite interested in discussing our proud past, our glorious history , i am very lucky to be a part of such a wise forumSmile

thanks for calling me intelligent....Indirectly hi sahi...WinkLOL

arey toh phir isi baat pe Like button to press kar doLOL.....Intelligent MouryanWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sss8080tintinyAnkita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did u know (Page 10)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Dear Friends 

Today , as  a new member  i  casually   hit   this forum   and  was quite  impressed   to  go through   the  facts and update informations regarding   our ancient History  . Our glorious  past details are being shared and   discussed   in  this  forum  . It is  very  creditable and appreciable . I was not able to  switch over this  forum  without  reading   all the post  which  i liked .  The std of  forum is quite remarkable and knowledgeable . Moreover,it  is patriotic  also .

Though, I belong to  other forum but  by chance  on 26 th  i  have seen the CGM (repeated )  show in  continuation from  first  to   up to date and   started  liking this historical show very much .

I  just wanted to  check the response  of this show  and here i found  a nice and very live forum .   

with  best wishes

welcome dear..yes all of us are history lover and love to discuss abt our glorious past and the ancient world...and the show is really too good..you will enjoy it for sureSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss8080Sinha18

sss8080

sss8080

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hello  Friends ,

Thanks to  all  of   you  for your  promptness  and a warm  welcome extended  to me . 

Now   I   am  going to join  this  intelligent  and  a national  minded   forum  &  group of proud  citizen  of  our country .

Edited by sss8080 - 28 March 2011 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Hello  Friends ,

Thanks to  all  of   you  for your  promptness  and a warm  welcome extended  to me . 

Now   I   am  going to join  this  intelligent  and  a national  minded   forum  &  group of proud  citizen  of  our country .

see we r waise toh humeshaa united...but we fight for only one authority....that is CHANAKYA....see firstly and lastly i am telling you guys , he belongs to ME only....baaki sab mere saut hain rinku is the no.1 amongst them....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFL

Sinha18

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Dear Friends 

with  best wishes

Welcome dear , i found this forum very peaceful and here all the members are very intelligent and quite interested in discussing our proud past, our glorious history , i am very lucky to be a part of such a wise forumSmile

thanks for calling me intelligent....Indirectly hi sahi...WinkLOL

arey toh phir isi baat pe Like button to press kar doLOL.....Intelligent MouryanWink

kar diya press meri jaan....can't wait for friday...ufffff.....the week is toooo looong....Cry

Sinha18

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Hello  Friends ,

see we r waise toh humeshaa united...but we fight for only one authority....that is CHANAKYA....see firstly and lastly i am telling you guys , he belongs to ME only....baaki sab mere saut hain rinku is the no.1 amongst them....ROFL

mai teri saut nhi hun....main to shisya pr fidaa hun...tum log guru ko leke apna ladai zari rakhoLOL

Sinha18

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

Hello  Friends ,

see we r waise toh humeshaa united...but we fight for only one authority....that is CHANAKYA....see firstly and lastly i am telling you guys , he belongs to ME only....baaki sab mere saut hain rinku is the no.1 amongst them....ROFL

mai teri saut nhi hun....main to shisya pr fidaa hun...tum log guru ko leke apna ladai zari rakhoLOL

nahin main dono ko lene wali hoon...i tell you !!!!!ROFLROFL

Sinha18

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
tujhe maoka hinhi dungi maine already booking kr diya

Sinha18

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.