Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks may be i became a lil bit emotional abt shashanka...a person who died more than 1500 years ago lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Thanks for the info dear , i was unaware of the true fact because even in schools books are misguiding the students , so now from where one can get knowledge ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ thanks to internet through which we can connected by people from all over the world and thereby we can get to know about the truth as it happened today with me๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you very very much, it will really enrich my knowledge ๐Ÿ˜Š and it is very sad that even today true facts are hidden and people like me are misguided by syllabus books which i read in school time and wikipedia ๐Ÿ˜•.....so now i got a glimpse of truth about great shashank๐Ÿ˜Š

oh WOW.........so thats the real story ...!!!!! so we r misguided !!!!! i dont understand why History is so biased..!!! this is completely not accepted....and the tragedy is in our history books in bengal they inform us about the wrong story !!!! horrible...!!!! and thatnks to Jhum for clarifying the truth...๐Ÿค—
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like Maharana Pratap and prc most.
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

oh WOW.........so thats the real story ...!!!!! so we r misguided !!!!! i dont understand why History is so biased..!!! this is completely not accepted....and the tragedy is in our history books in bengal they inform us about the wrong story !!!! horrible...!!!! and thatnks to Jhum for clarifying the truth...๐Ÿค—

Yes u r right , i remember my school time when i was so impressed with Columbus as he was portrayed as a brave and great fighter, discoverer ..blah blah but now  i know the truth that he was just a cruel and coward robber who looted India and take 9 ships full with gold that he looted from India especially in bengal and in NCERT book he is portrayed as a Hero๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so we have been misguided from ages and it will continued in future too๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I like Maharana Pratap and prc most.

I too along with Alha and Udal.
Poems on Haldighati battle and Alha khand inspired me a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail

i love maharana pratap , prc and shivaji a lotttt.....in fact i fascinated abt them....now u can understand how much mad i was !!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
RoseFairy thumbnail

Yes u r right , i remember my school time when i was so impressed with Columbus as he was portrayed as a brave and great fighter, discoverer ..blah blah but now  i know the truth that he was just a cruel and coward robber who looted India and take 9 ships full with gold that he looted from India especially in bengal and in NCERT book he is portrayed as a Hero๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so we have been misguided from ages and it will continued in future too๐Ÿ˜•

hey i think u r talking abt vasko-da-gama...coz columbus didn't came to india...he wanted to reach india by ship but reached america and thought it was india...that's why he gave the name to their habitants red indian...and vasko-da-gama was a portugese pirate who came here in disguise of a merchant and show europeans the way how to get india's treasure
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhum_86

hey i think u r talking abt vasko-da-gama...coz columbus didn't came to india...he wanted to reach india by ship but reached america and thought it was india...that's why he gave the name to their habitants red indian...and vasko-da-gama was a portugese pirate who came here in disguise of a merchant and show europeans the way how to get india's treasure

yes yes she is right.....Vasko da gama....the portugese pirate....columbus is okay but i guess he is so full into himself....๐Ÿ˜†
RoseFairy thumbnail

i loved to read cornell todd's annals and antiquits of rajasthan..though i couldn't complete it....but i just loved bappa rao's character....though there was a confusion abt his timing..may be he was much before than harun-al-rashid...and there was a mention that bappa rao conquered the middle east asia..and bagdad basera were a part of his empire.....but is it possible for a rajput king to conqer the arabic world??i didn't find any information about bappa rao but i would love to get
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhum_86

i loved to read cornell todd's annals and antiquits of rajasthan..though i couldn't complete it....but i just loved bappa rao's character....though there was a confusion abt his timing..may be he was much before than harun-al-rashid...and there was a mention that bappa rao conquered the middle east asia..and bagdad basera were a part of his empire.....but is it possible for a rajput king to conqer the arabic world??i didn't find any information about bappa rao but i would love to get

hey jhum how did u get that todd's book yaar???i so wanted to read it but could not get anywhr !!!