Book Talk

|| BBC's Pride and Prejudice Corner || (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
This is awesome, lady. We could all be part of the thread, right? The series is a classic, most definitely my favorite too. Approve

The caps are all magnificent, keep posting and I'll see if I can find some! 

-Kankshita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| BBC's Pride and Prejudice Corner || (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nanditasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

nanditasingh

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this post...watching it has been as delightful as reading the book.
Esp. Collin Flirt as Darcy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflightsepiphany...RamKiJanaki..

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Thank you for this post...watching it has been as delightful as reading the book.
Esp. Collin Flirt as Darcy...

Sure, it has been. The whole thing is a pleasure to my eyes, and the variety of people that you find in here, choicest of fascinating and hilarious and witty dialogue make it remarkable. Approve

cityoflightsnanditasingh..RamKiJanaki..

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I want a Mr. Darcy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

This is awesome, lady. We could all be part of the thread, right? The series is a classic, most definitely my favorite too. Approve

-Kankshita

Yes, of course, I would love it if everyone participates!Big smile  I'll post more caps soon, I hope you also share some.Embarrassed

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

-Kankshita

Yes, of course, I would love it if everyone participates!Big smile  I'll post more caps soon, I hope you also share some.Embarrassed

The ones I have are all available on the net, Google has all of them. But I was wondering if I could post my creations and some of my favorite videos from the series in here? So we shall all discuss, how bout that? Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

-Kankshita

The ones I have are all available on the net, Google has all of them. But I was wondering if I could post my creations and some of my favorite videos from the series in here? So we shall all discuss, how bout that? Approve

That's a great idea!

This thread will really become active if everyone posts their creations and favorite vids as well, please do share anything you have with us, even google pics.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Here's another pic update. This scene is when Elizabeth and the Gardiners travel to Derbyshire and visit Darcy's estate, Pemberley. Elizabeth only agrees to tour the estate because the housekeeper, Mrs. Reynolds, tells them that Master Fitzwilliam Darcy is away on a business trip and will return the next day, but as luck has it, Darcy returns a day early and runs into Elizabeth and the Gardeners, therby mortifying the former and making her rue ever coming to Pemberley.

-Mystery-cityoflightsepiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top