Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh wow!! Thanks so much for all the pics, Lily! What a treat!!

I haven't read the book but BBC's mini-series surely made me a fan. Fantastic series. Lizzie and Mr. Darcy.. sigh.. so awesome. πŸ˜³ Though it's a very sad scene, I still love it when Lizzie refuses him. The lines, the expressions were flawless. Both the actors are fantastic! Also love the lake scene and towards the end when Lizzie finally accepts his proposal. 

And you gotta love Lizzie's father, "Your mother will never see you again if you do not marry Mr. Collins, and I will never see you again if you do" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Janu - thanks for liking and using the sigs hun, really happy you thought they turned out good ☺️ I've skimmed the book but as you know I'm not good at reading classics for pleasure, more into contemporary and even more into nonfiction... but when I do give it a proper read I'll let you know. Anyway this series was long enough and seemed authentic enough that I couldn't have missed much ;)

@ Mahi ve - youuu 😲 thought you disappeared on us again, so glad you didn't! now that Janu got me into this series I have a brand new appreciation for the sigs and avis you had made on it way back, they were brilliant... and love the line you quoted as well as everything else Mr. Bennet says, his sarcasm is pure gold πŸ˜†
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Mahi ve - youuu 😲 thought you disappeared on us again, so glad you didn't! now that Janu got me into this series I have a brand new appreciation for the sigs and avis you had made on it way back, they were brilliant... and love the line you quoted as well as everything else Mr. Bennet says, his sarcasm is pure gold πŸ˜†

I had kind of disappeared, Lols, due to tons of work that demanded my attention but had to be here too :) Aww. thanks 😳 Actually it was Lily and the avis she asked me to make that got me into this too. And I loved watching the series.  Ahh yes, Mr. Bennet, as much as Mrs. Bennet got on my nerves, Mr. Bennet's responses were just aweesome πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

Good news! I got the P&P DVD recently, so I can finally take pic updates at my leisure! Will try to post something new really some, maybe the scene at Lambton when Lizzie receives news about Lydia's elopement and Darcy comforts her...or attempts to.πŸ˜†