Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Thank you for this post...watching it has been as delightful as reading the book.
Esp. Collin Flirt as Darcy...

Sure, it has been. The whole thing is a pleasure to my eyes, and the variety of people that you find in here, choicest of fascinating and hilarious and witty dialogue make it remarkable. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

This is awesome, lady. We could all be part of the thread, right? The series is a classic, most definitely my favorite too. 

The caps are all magnificent, keep posting and I'll see if I can find some! 

-Kankshita

Yes, of course, I would love it if everyone participates!😃  I'll post more caps soon, I hope you also share some.😳
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yes, of course, I would love it if everyone participates!😃  I'll post more caps soon, I hope you also share some.😳

The ones I have are all available on the net, Google has all of them. But I was wondering if I could post my creations and some of my favorite videos from the series in here? So we shall all discuss, how bout that? 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

The ones I have are all available on the net, Google has all of them. But I was wondering if I could post my creations and some of my favorite videos from the series in here? So we shall all discuss, how bout that? 

That's a great idea!

This thread will really become active if everyone posts their creations and favorite vids as well, please do share anything you have with us, even google pics.🤗
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Here's another pic update. This scene is when Elizabeth and the Gardiners travel to Derbyshire and visit Darcy's estate, Pemberley. Elizabeth only agrees to tour the estate because the housekeeper, Mrs. Reynolds, tells them that Master Fitzwilliam Darcy is away on a business trip and will return the next day, but as luck has it, Darcy returns a day early and runs into Elizabeth and the Gardeners, therby mortifying the former and making her rue ever coming to Pemberley.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here's the immediately following scene, where Darcy quickly collects himself and plays the amiable host. He invites the Gardeners and Lizzy on a tour of his grounds and invites them to return to Pemberley the next day.

Btw, did anyone notice how Darcy can't seem to stop staring at Lizzie throughout the scene?😈😆

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here is another pic update guys, of the next episode where Darcy, Georgiana, and Bingley visit the inn in Lambton where Lizzie and the Gardeners are staying. Shy Georgiana musters up enough courage to invite Lizzie and the Gardeners for dinner at Pemberley, and Lizzie accepts.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Part 2 of the same scene...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Continuation of the Episode - Lizzie and the Gardeners go to Pemberley and Lizzie performs on the Pianoforte. Darcy is transfixed by her though Caroline Bingley and Luisa Hurst aren't impressed. After Lizzie is done, Georgiana plays and Caroline Bingley brings up the topic of Mr. Wickham and Meryton's regiment to humiliate Lizzie. Georgiana becomes discomfited at the mention of his name and Darcy's displeasure is evident. Lizzie quickly takes control of the situation and diverts Georgiana's attention, and Darcy becomes pleased with the kind way she is treating his sister.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Continued....