LolasLilTrzrs2: Announcement 116 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 117

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@ Fatima - thanks dear!

@ Chipzie - thank you sooo much hun, really appreciate it! and looking forward to an update from you as well!

@ Ragini -thanks a bunch hun, so happy you liked them!!! really means a lot, thanks again Hug

@ Anu - thanks so much for the good wishes hun Star

@ Debi di - arre wah di thank you so so sooooo much... no your not late at all, party aapke bina party hoti hi kaise, aap aa gayi aur sacmuch party shuru PartyLOL Really happy I ended up choosing your favs for the examples, proves how well I know my darling di LOL Thanks again, loves right back Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LolasLilTrzrs2: Announcement 116 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 9)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@ Avni - yayyyy you made it Dancing Thank you so much sweets, for everything... couldn't have done it without you Hug Gonna try to update soon, I thought tonight but it's looking more like tomorrow LOL Still soon :P Thanks again hun Star

@ Cintu - awww thank you so much dear, so happy you liked them that much! Really sweet of you Star

@ Mina - thank you sweets, really appreciate it! And yes, first update coming real soon, stay tuned LOL

@ Gun - ahhhh, my Krazzy 5 LOL Not late at all hun, thank you so much for coming by and wishing and liking, really appreciate it Hug

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@ Aahana, Sita, and Chinnu - thank you sooooo much guys Hug

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Swati - wowwwwwww this time my turn to be speechless yaar BlushingHug Reserved for reply to such a shweet adorable comment, soon as I'm back from wayyyy up in the clouds where you've sent me Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
will be waiting for that...HugHugHugHugHug

neeche aayi kya????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Deepsie, my replies are in this font size/color ok LOL

Originally posted by Dpka1415

^^ Ahhhhhhh you made me a special banner Shocked Love itttttt am thinking of trashing my heere moti wala and using this instead, what say LOL

Hiiiiii yaaaaarrrrraaaaa.... i m sooooooooo happiiiiieeeee for LLT#2 ...

yaaaaayyyyyy.... reallyy adore ur work ... the way u give the shades to the siggies nd the way u blend the pics .... is soooooo professional types ..

Haayyyyeee you can't even guess how awesome that feels coming from you yaar - remember, thinking the very same thing of your work I requested my very first ever request siggie on IF from you... yaad hai Wink

realllyyyyy love all the mytho stuff u made ... the ancient toch u give to these siggies is just superb !!
i have a SECRET to be REVEALED here ... i was waiting for LLT#2 to commence for sharing it ..
the secret is i seriously thought and started making siggies after seeing ur mytho siggies in our CC#2 i guess.. i got sooooo much inspired by u n Janu di's work that i thought to give it a try ...
after seeing u guys making stuff in diff shades nd all ... i also tried experimenting diff. things...
if DCL has been into existence its only because of u two and of course Swati as she was the bestest siggician of Ramayan forum when i joined IF ...
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH !!!

All the thanks back to you yaara, for me it was the other way around! Those first BRC MB Draupadi siggies you made in SK FC1 (back when we were allowed to discuss MB there as well LOL) totally stole my heart and made me want to learn more about this thing people call a siggie Star Sooooo... I should also say that LLT exists cuz of you and Janu... thank you sooooo much for all the inspiration and encouragement and on top of it all this mega taareef, right back at you dearest Hug

and OMG !!! look ab toh madam ji ko humne Cricket ka bhi fan bana dia ...
m in love with the cricket siggies u made...
u better continue making them.. do not worry about the pics ... i can supply u the raw material
That's a done deal Thumbs Up Ek shipment abhi aa jaaye pics ki to I'll start right away Wink
and ab toh IPL bhi start ho raha hai ... (Hope u know about it... ) I'd rather have you explain than my dad, so please do teach me moreLOL
ab toh aur bhi mazaa ayega aaa....yyyyaaaayyyyy

all n all super happpiiiiieeeee u Landed on the 2nd station
but there are miles to go ...
wish to see LLT#100 ...asap

Biggggggggggg thank yous yaara, really made my day with this... you're the bestest Hug

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

Originally posted by lola610

@ Swati - wowwwwwww this time my turn to be speechless yaar BlushingHug Reserved for reply to such a shweet adorable comment, soon as I'm back from wayyyy up in the clouds where you've sent me Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
will be waiting for that...HugHugHugHugHug

neeche aayi kya????

Hahahahahahaaaa ROFL Ab tak aayi to nahin par yahaan upar hi idea aaya bheje mein to quote and reply like I did for Deepsie's... so ignore the reserve post, here goes my attempt at a reply:

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

Lola..Lola...Lola...my Dahling..sweetheart...sooooooooooo happy for you!!
Hug
Swati... sunshine... Gogaji!!! Love you so much
Hug
Congratulations my sweetie for ur new gallery...u deserve many more....Congo hun...mwah!! mwah!! mwahhhhhhhhh!!

http://www.kahopakistan.com/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_402.gif

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS from the bottom of my heart.....May u hv many more galleries....CONGO sweetie...

http://freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/images_db/27/CongratSmiley2DLMG2.gif

Arre yaar thank you so so SOOOOOOOO much... with the constant inspiration of such a profesional artist buddy like you I was bound to reach somewhere na Tongue

Party time hun.....gr8 post on first page hun..luvd ur work a lot....

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Congrats/awesome-1.gif
now coming to ur work...the creations u posted on first page..
just out-standing...<3<3<3
@avis...beautiful frames luvd the dum maro dum ones..gorgeous frames..perfect acc to the VDO..didn't watch that song..
bt luvd the avis...beautiful..

Thank you so much yaara, really appreciate it esp since I'm not too confident about my avis... don't have software so I just put them together with whatever's online... it takes time also and there's not even that much I can do with them.... but means a lot that you liked them since your avis are like the best in town Party
@sigs.just luvd the Sonam, SRK-Madhuri n priyanka ones..
so beautiful colors n effects...so gorgeous...
first one in hollywood is superbbbb...out-standing....

http://images.zaazu.com/img/In-Love-heart-eyes-in-love-smiley-emoticon-000992-large.gif

luvd everything in dat...HP one is rocking too...
just luvd GEEt n Iqbal KHan ones..lovely shades....n Anushka as Arundhati is just out of this world...perfect one in whole updt...
in mytho series i luvd the lucky-Parshuram one...beautiful blending of pix...the siggie from VIVAH scenes of all four couple is the best one....luvd it...the main thing in ur creations is the text u wrote...
I had a feeling you would like the Lakshman in Swayamvar one, wonder why WinkLOL j/k thank you sooo much... it really made my day, kya, week kya, pura ka pura saal ban gaya because of your thorough and soooo encouraging comments Blushing
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing They are really special because now I know which colorings to try again... thanks a billion dearest Hug
toooo gud...shades in DEVKI-VASUDEV one is my fav..luvd that coloring..need it's psd file..he he...im serious...
^^ Yaar PSD tab bhejun jab photoshop use karun... I make all my creations on an online editor called pixlr, with that there are no PSDs and all... each and every single time I have to adjust the curves by hand and try to remember where exactly I moved them if I want to repeat the coloring the next time LOL So very happy it came out good enough to look like a PSD LOL What I will try to do is take a screencap of the curves when I set them for that coloring... would that help? And speaking of Devaki-Vasudev... make me siggies on them plzzzzzzz Tongue
n what to say abt this one..

speechless....so so sooooooooooo gud..luvd the coloring, arrangement of pix...simple brushes...luvd the text..specially font...<3<3<3
Aww thanks!!! The font is called "Old London"... and glad we agree cuz in my new Ramayan sigs this one's my fav Blushing I think it has more to do with Debi than me though, she looks so sweet and sincere in that top left pic Day Dreaming
Clap

Clap Clap Clap

Clap

altogether a fab work...u r a rock-star sweetie...ur creations r rly more than awesome...beautiful work...keep shining!!
OMG seriously means a lot coming from you yaar, thank you SO SO SO SO much... you're the rockstar, I just keep thying to learn from all the lovely stuff you make... thank you a zillion times again Hug

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/Marston72/party%20smileys/th_Dancing.gif

n congratulations once again sweetheart...mmmmwwaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

http://www.desicomments.com/funnypics/funnysmiley123.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!

keep rocking...n keep posting such a wonderful creations....
with loadz of luv n hugs...

http://images.clipartof.com/small/227767-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Yellow-Smiley-Face-Emoticons-Hugging.jpg

-akki:)

^^^ Ahhhahahaha such a nice pic of us you put in the end, after we've eaten all the samosas and bhelpuris and cakes that Aishu and Aish posted in the previous pages ROFL j/k... Loads of loves and hugs right back at you Swati darling, you can't even guess how good this lovely love letter of your made me feel... the effects are gonna last a lonnngggg longgggg time... you are an awesome friend yaar Hug

DeadDevil

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
@ Sue - thank you so much hun, I'm very happy you liked them that much! And thank you for using the YuNa one, really appreciate it Star Will try to make more on them soon!

@ Aish - aww I know you will LOL take your time, no hurries Wink

@ Mushi - thank you so much yaar really appreciate it! And so happy to see you using the abis! In fact saw your post in the previous thread, you can go ahead and use the other DP one too.. if you see that a requester's not using their request, it's all yours to chori LOL Thanks again sweets!

@ Ravz - yayyyy, so happy to see you here! And double yayyy @ our mutual love for Friends Dancing Now I have someone on IF to discuss the Phoebe run with LOL No probs about bewafa internet eating your comment, I feel the love anyway LOL Thanks a billion hun, and btw I made you proud on those exams so... hint hint WinkLOL

@ Aditi - yayyyy so glad to see that you're back Dancing really missed you at the ONS thread, can't wait to revive it with yours and Neela's insightful commentaries LOL And thank you so so so much, I'm really happy you liked them that much!!! Made my day Dancing Lol truthfully I don't know who was in the avi cuz it was originally a request, but I don't think it's Owen Wilson... looks too young to be him LOL Thanks again hun, really really appreciate it Hug

Radhikerani

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Stuff that's ready for update --
Mr&Mrs. Akki
Ian
Gen
Cricket (avis and sigs)
Sonam-Shahid
MDK
TellyMix
AAPromo
LTL Kala
Mytho (12)

Still pending:
Sema (avis, pg146)
Aish (suggestions pg132)
Janu (Suggestions 133)
Jot (PM request)

Please let me know if I missed any requests or suggestions guys, and will hopefully post this update tomorrow!!! Thank you everybody Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11cityoflightsDeadDevil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top