India-Forums

LolasLilTrzrs2: Announcement 116 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 8)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
ahah, panditji nahin pandit-iyan please..mein mahela hoon, so use gender appropriate terminology ahahaha rofl jk
last one took 1.5yrs? damn girl, dont worry, ths one wont take 2months ;) then lolaji sochengi ke arrey yaar..why the hell am i so damn popular ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

ahah, panditji nahin pandit-iyan please..mein mahela hoon, so use gender appropriate terminology ahahaha rofl jk
last one took 1.5yrs? damn girl, dont worry, ths one wont take 2months ;) then lolaji sochengi ke arrey yaar..why the hell am i so damn popular ;)

You just reminded me of when I went to my cuz's wedding in Cali like two summers ago and for the preliminary poojas they had this lady priest, and everyone was soooo confused about how to address her and everyone who got it wrong, she was like, "panditAA"... and I was thinking in my head, like I swear she made up that word on the car ride over anticipating this question LOL but anyways yessss with good wishes and moreover the upcoming siggie lessons from Gurumaa Jhanvi Devi, my popularity is sure to soar Tongue
lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Aishu - arre Devaaaa... pota bharla mala LOL Itna saara khaana yaar, I ate, Jot ate, Jen ate and there's still so much left... except the vada paav and ice cream, those I gobbled up in seconds and made them disappear LOL  Thank you soooooooo much yaara, for all the yummy food and the even sweeter comments... totally made my day! Lolz my business skills huh... that's thanks to my jaat, I'll let you guess LOL j/k... and will be more than happy to come up with text for your req, since the pics you give are guaranteed to be fun and inspiring in themselves!! Thanks again for all the kind words and good wishes hun, you're adorable Hug

@ MaanGeet_KYPH - thanks hun, glad you liked them! And yes, I do take requests, but I also take a longggg time with them... so if you're cool with that then I'll be happy to make you something Big smile

@ Madiha - lolz glad you enjoyed the intro hun, proves you stayed awake through it so yay LOL and thanks for the good wishes Star

@ Jen - yes of course the name's exclusively yours, special privileges for special friends you see LOL And yayyy, another comment on the banner! I was on the fence thinking its gaudy but what says treasure better... so, I take it you liked and I thank you for the assurance hehe... and huge thanks for the good wishes, and yeah will totally send you scans of some of my paintings as well! So happy you're interested! And would love to do the critiquing articles first chance I get, hopefully when Mausam comes out I'll get to see it soon enough that it can be my start. And yeahhhh hun the food is all yours, there are like three posts worth of buffet tables so dig right in LOL Thanks again Jen Hug

@ Mariam - thank you so much dear, really happy to see you! Loves right back Hug

Jenifer.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
^^roflll!! pandit-aa thats neww.. ahahah gurumaa jhanvi devi ahah..sounds soo weird..! nahin yar, mein koi guru-vuru nahin hoon, it took me 3yrs to figure out siggy making ahah

lola610

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@ Sema - thank you sooo sooo much dear, really sweet of you! Loves right back Hug

@ Rakhi -thanks dear, so happy you liked Big smile

@ Nikita - awww thanks yaar, really appreciate it, and yeah will def add you to the pm list! thanks again!

@ Gunu the gyaani - arre behna, sooooooo happy to see your post... aaj kal darshan itne durlabh ho gaye ki tumhaari ek line padhne ke liye hum taraste hai aur yahaan itne saare!!! What a treat Dancing Thank you very much for the good wishes sweetie, loves Hug

@ Swati - wowwwwwww this time my turn to be speechless yaar BlushingHug Reserved for reply to such a shweet adorable comment, soon as I'm back from wayyyy up in the clouds where you've sent me Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Urmila11

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@ Reenz - arre wah another nickname, aaj to lottery lag gayi DancingLOL Thank you soooo much yaara, love you right back... you're the amazing one! you're super sweet and have always been there for me, really means a lot Hug Glad you liked the cricket ones since more are coming, and what a coincidence - so are Sonam ones!!! From Mausam, you'll see real soon! Will do the other suggestions as well, once again big thank yous sweetie Hug

@ Pari - thank you Pariiiiiiiiii Hug And arre wah 1000th shop... I'm trying to think how much the world will change by then, the computer will be the size of our pinky finger LOL

@ Chhilt -thanks hun Star

@ Anku -thaaankk you dear, really sweet of you... and so happy to see you Hug

@ Bushra - awwww thanks sweets Big smile

Debipriya

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

^^roflll!! pandit-aa thats neww.. ahahah gurumaa jhanvi devi ahah..sounds soo weird..! nahin yar, mein koi guru-vuru nahin hoon, it took me 3yrs to figure out siggy making ahah

But like once you figured it out, you like really figured it out so that's what counts Wink
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
^^ahaha, voh kehte hain na, der aaye par darust aaye

lola610

Go to top