India-Forums

LolasLilTrzrs2: Announcement 116 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 7)

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
editted pg4
mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
congos dear for ur new gallery.......hope ti see some more amazing stuff here....Tongue n loved ur DP avis........Big smile using it already....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

<font color="#ff3366">kya yaar lola , tu toh dukaan khol ke ghum hogayii! mehmaan ko welcoming party maaro , gaap-shap karo yaar... kuch creations dekhao ;)..chalo mein hi shuruaat karti hoon anntakkshrrriiii
</div>
" ...aaja tujhko pukare mera commentt...aaja kab se baithi hoon tere creations kee liyee.. tujhe ko pukare pura ifff..." :) :) kaisa laga? i know i know, mein hi agli asha bhosli banungi hehe

<div>
jokes apart, updattteee!</font>

ROFL I loveeeee hyper Jhanvi, she's my favorite kind LOL I hereby dub you Asha taai and demand old song in every comment Tongue j/k... shall try to do replies and update when I get home tonight, have more than enough stuff saved up. Thankoo for the giggles Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyadesigrl05

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
^^aagayi  madam, chalo der hi sahi , ayyi toh..hehe.. yeah me hyper is weird..i say all sorts of nonsense haha.. good to see ur back Hug

Debipriya

-Ravjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Congo shongo on your 2nd threadBig smile Omg I love Friends toooooooShockedBig smile

Love the SRK-Madz stuffBlushing And HP and Mytho toooBig smile

I had a longer msg but then internet being bewafa and me too lazy to re-typeROFL In short, me love your creationsBig smile Especially the avisBig smile

lola610

ADMJCXNK97fan Senior Member
ADMJCXNK97fan
ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the Madhuri Dixit, Lakshman saying 'akhein bandh rishivar' & the 4 brothers,4wives, and the one where sita is planning to leave for the jungle........actually they are ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!can barely choose one!CONGRATTTTTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oh, was that owen wilson on the first page in that little AVI thing?!)

lola610

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
@ Janu - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what an adorable way to kick off the shop!!! Gold balloons, bling baby blingggg LOL Dude seriously ever since I got to like pg140 of the previous thread I was like, I can't wait to open the new one so that I get to read whatever fun and memorable comment Janu gives me Tongue And it went way beyond what I imagined so thank you millions and billions for being such a sweet, supportive, encouraging, and all-around awesome IF-BFF... wuv ya Hug And more Southies to come for sure, Aish sent me pics remember Wink

@ Hubbsters - I know right! Double party for me and Team India, hence all the food LOL Thanks a ton hun, and btw... Ian sigs coming verrryyyy soon Wink

@ Ami - awwww that's sooo super sweet hun, thankoo shoooo much Hug I'm sooo happy you like the coloring, I end up working really hard on that because I use an online image editor so I can't take advantage of PSDs and stuff... it's all me playing around with the curves manually Wacko So yeah, thanks a ton for the appreciation and adorable-ness and I will be posting an update in a bit that I hope you'll like just as much LOL Keep running, muah Heart

@ Jhanvi - oyeeeeeeeeee back ROFL So happy to have my panditji's comment and shagun ka nariyal on the very first page, ab to sab achha hi hoga... thanks a ton for all the appreciation sweets, it really really really means a lot coming from since it's your beautiful artwork that inspires me to put in the extra effort... you're really one of my topmost fav siggiemakers on all of IF (as is obvious from me always being first to reserve when you open LOL) and have quickly become one of my best buds too, really feels great to have your shubhkaamnas and all... thankoo honeybunch Hug As for quick shop... tere muh mein ghee shakkar, the last one took like a year and a half LOL

@ Aisha - thank you sooo much yaar, really appreciate it Star

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
@ Jot - yayyyyy new nickname, love it love it Hug and thank you so so so much for all the good wishes and appreciation and loveeee... really means a lot!! Gonna get to your request as soon as I can hun, hopefully by this weekend... thanks again Star And yeahhh there is more than enough food here to go around, go ahead and fill your plate LOL

@ Pooji - thanks dear, really glad you liked Star

@ NJ - yummyyyyy, thankoo for the cake! Feeling extra patriotic now LOL Thanks a ton hun, avi on the way!

@ Marj - awww wow that's a HUGE compliment Blushing there are wayyyy awesomely creative people on IF so I am honored that you think I'm one of them :D Thank you so much hun, really appreciate it!

@ Aish - yippeeeeee, more balloons Dancing And God, that cake looks soooooooo mouth-watering... I'm like slobbering over my screen, look what you've done LOL j/k... thank you thank you thank you soooooooo much, I have def learned a lot since I first started but it would have never been possible without you and your sis... y'all are so sweet and encouraging and always have been, even when I didn't know what the heck a siggie was, and now you're making my day by telling me I've come up with my own ishtyle... so huge thanks for the continued awesomeness dearest, wuv yaaaa Hug

cityoflights

Go to top