LolasLilTrzrs2: Announcement 116 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 107 of 117

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

wait... I made a promise I must fulfill... here you are, dearie:

Take your pick before I update :P

I'll take Benadryl.ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LolasLilTrzrs2: Announcement 116 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 107)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I think Pampers will be more effective ;)

Great, that's one less mess I'll have to take care of... you know, since I'm the mature one ROFL And now that you're all drugged up, I can update LOL But crap... I forgot that I haven't made all the requests from last time, I still have like half a dozen left Shocked including one of yours, I think?

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Great, that's one less mess I'll have to take care of... you know, since I'm the mature one ROFL And now that you're all drugged up, I can update LOL But crap... I forgot that I haven't made all the requests from last time, I still have like half a dozen left Shocked including one of yours, I think?

Mature!ROFLROFL

Dude, forget about all the requests and just leave a note about your hiatus. You can open again if you want, and this time be more active here perhaps?Wink

As for my request, I forgot what I gave you but I sent a new one through PM. Did you get it? I want 2 new Debina avis from that scene stacked with the Deeps ones I'm using.

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Mature!ROFLROFL

Dude, forget about all the requests and just leave a note about your hiatus. You can open again if you want, and this time be more active here perhaps?Wink

As for my request, I forgot what I gave you but I sent a new one through PM. Did you get it? I want 2 new Debina avis from that scene stacked with the Deeps ones I'm using.

Lol idk about taking requests again... the internet at my other apartment's terribly slow and if I get long vids to download, I'll only be able to do it on weekends and I'll slack off and forget again. Maybe just 3-4 at a time so they actually get done?

I saw your pm but didn't read through or open the link with the vid yet... but it shouldn't be too hard, I'll get it to you soon enough ;) I want my reqs too btw, esp the Rukmini one, haven't seen poor Pinky siggified in ages!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Mature!ROFLROFL

Lol idk about taking requests again... the internet at my other apartment's terribly slow and if I get long vids to download, I'll only be able to do it on weekends and I'll slack off and forget again. Maybe just 3-4 at a time so they actually get done?

I saw your pm but didn't read through or open the link with the vid yet... but it shouldn't be too hard, I'll get it to you soon enough ;) I want my reqs too btw, esp the Rukmini one, haven't seen poor Pinky siggified in ages!

Yeah, 3-4 requests sounds good. I'll get to your requests starting tomorrow. Should I just add you to the list in my shop so I don't forget?

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
^^ Ya, sure! I certainly wouldn't want you to forget :P

jklp

Goldie

jklp

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Dear Lola sister, I have sent u some important PMs last week on 15th December ( Saturday ). Please reply dear.  Smile

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
dear kya mai req karo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top