LolasLilTrzrs2: Announcement 116 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 117

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by Varnita.

Ohh God How Can I forget Chatur's Speech ROFLROFLROFL It is Definitely the Best Part of the Movie ROFL, I Just Cant Stopping laughing Whenever I Do Watch It and even Think abt it ROFLROFL, SO Done...Avis from All is Well and CHatur's Speech, Ok ? Looking Forward For How U will Put the Hilarions Effectes in the Avis of Chatur's Speech Big smileWink
Pakka, will do Wink Now I have to think of some hilarious effects, maine socha simple coloring mein kaam ho jaayega LOL J/k, it'll be fun!
Ohh U have already made Sigs from Kahaani Shocked, have U Posted that in Any of ur Update ? I m actually a Bit Curious What U have Made from that Non Comedy movie Wink
They're simple sigs, but there's a lot of other Vidya stuff too on which I did fancier things - esp of her and John in Salaam E Ishq - IMO they were the only part of that movie worth watching, their East meets West chemistry was so cute Heart
Aahh I will Definitely Watch Rocket Singh in the Very First Chance I Get, I m actually So Excited now..Ab tak isliye nahi Dekhi thi because it was not a Hit but Now ur Words r Forcing me To watch it as Soon as possible, And Sure i will Definitely PM U my Responce for it Though I Know it will Definitely be Positive if U r Saying Wink!!
And Yes, U should Definitely Watch Taare Zameen par, Goddd Loli How have U missed it Shocked, It is Just one of the Best Movie of Amir Khan's Career, But Yup a Warning, Watch it with a big Hanky in ur Hand, Because if u r an Emotional Person U r Definitely Gonna Cry like crazy in the Movie, Even My Brother Who use to tease me for my Emotional Behaviour had Cried in that Movie Embarrassed Specially During the Song "Meri Maa", Aahhh I still Feel Heartbroken When I Use to think abt it Broken Heart, Well U Definitely Should Watch it and Ditto PM me ur Responce Regaring I was Right or Wrong Wink
Perfect, we have a movie review club set up and ready to go Dancing We should watch one of each other's recommendations every week and review via PM - what say Tongue I'll start coming up with a list!

Ok Dude, So Looking forward for ur Chatur's Avis with Some Hilarious Effects Wink
Hai r U a Fan of vidya ? Shocked  ANd Have U Posted these bolly Sigs in Ur Updates Shocked? If Yes, then I Think i Have missed them ? Wink
Aaahhh Sure Sure, I have a list of Movies which Though Not being a Big hit have a Wonderful Storyline, I will Come with even a Longer list than U LOL, So Should I Start Recommending from Now only or do u want to Finish TZP Before that WinkLOL

Edited by Varnita. - 25 August 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LolasLilTrzrs2: Announcement 116 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 105)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .anishaa.

Oh yeaaa! I just remembered :D Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi came out :D I saw the trailer...and although some jokes are far from innocent it still looks like a paisa vasool flick. If you find it can you link me to it?
Sure, will do!
Thanks <33
And if you're sending Janu hers can you PM me mine too? Embarrassed *saying pretty please and giving Lola the sweetest smile ever* 
Okay you don't have to LOL But if you're on that computer? Embarrassed 
All done ;)
I owe you a ton! :D
And yes! YES YES YES I want you to get that job behna! Thumbs Up YOU CAN DO IT I have full faith in you :D Talk the interviewer into giving you the position and impress him like you impress me with your wonderful diction ROFL 
Arre baap re, mera wonderful diction computer mein bhi sunaayi deta hai?! LOL Thanks again dearie. This one and one from early last week are two that I'm really excited to hear back from. Yesterday's I wasn't too keen on, but these 2 sound like work I can see myself enjoying. So yeah, fingers crossed!

I can tell by the way you type LOL As in your word selection :P And I'm so happy for you! Tell me how it goes :D

So is there still a bunch of family over? Did you get your room back?

Edited by .anishaa. - 25 August 2012 at 10:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
@ Varni - yep, Vidya's one of the few I really like from the current generation of actresses... in acting she's so much more natural than all the plastic barbie dolls and in interviews, she's got a great sense of humor. Didn't put her sigs in the previous update, but I have them ready since a long time so I guess they can go in the upcoming one. Waise toh pichhle update mein kya tha, woh tumhe yaad kaise hoga since your spot is still reserved LOL I'm fully ready for your movie recommendation list... right now 3 Idiots is on Sony TV so I'm watching it and thinking of you nonstop because of our convo, but if I'm still awake I'm starting TZP right after. If not, then tomorrow for sure. Tab tak tu list de de, main bhi apni taiyyaar kar dun Wink

@ Nishi - yep, back in my room since chacha and co. left on Wednesday but I shall be roomless once again next week, my grandma's brother is coming :| It's literally been someone or the other every week this month!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.anishaa.Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

@ Varni - yep, Vidya's one of the few I really like from the current generation of actresses... in acting she's so much more natural than all the plastic barbie dolls and in interviews, she's got a great sense of humor. Didn't put her sigs in the previous update, but I have them ready since a long time so I guess they can go in the upcoming one. Waise toh pichhle update mein kya tha, woh tumhe yaad kaise hoga since your spot is still reserved LOL I'm fully ready for your movie recommendation list... right now 3 Idiots is on Sony TV so I'm watching it and thinking of you nonstop because of our convo, but if I'm still awake I'm starting TZP right after. If not, then tomorrow for sure. Tab tak tu list de de, main bhi apni taiyyaar kar dun Wink

Ohh Yes I agree Vidya has Such Genuine Acting Skills, Far Far Better Than Today's Plastic Barbie Dolls, Btw Have U Watched her Dirty Movie? What is ur Opinion Regarding it?? Wink
Aahhh I m So So So Sorry for not Editing My Spot Till Now Loli *Holding Ears Shamefully* Embarrassed Actually in The Hostel I m Residing Right Now, The Internet is Damnnn Slow, A Page with More that 4-5 Pics Never Get Loaded, or avis to bhul hi jao,Cry I m Facing a Lottt of Problems Due to this, My Comments in all the Galleries are Still Res and Can U believe, I cant access Youtube too ...ahh Dont even Explain How many Problems I m Facing Because of it Cry, So this Time Forgive me For not editing my Spot Embarrassed

And as Far as My Movie List is Concerned, If U Like Horror Movies, U Should Watch "13B" and "Saaya", They both have Awesome Storylines, jada Darawani Nahi he but Full of Thrilling Suspence which u will Definitely love, Check out Badmaash Company Too, It is also Worth Watching, and in Rajshri produstions Have U Watched "Vivaah" and "Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi"?, I know People Generally Dont Like Such Family Drama Movies But I Found Both of them So Cute Heart what else what else...yes Singham is also Good, and in Old Movies have U Watched Gadar? It is One of my Favourate Movies and Yes the Movie Pardes from 1997 !
I Think This is Enough for Now, may be U have Watched all of them Because U r So Fond of Watching Movies Wink, But If U havent...Watch them, I m Pretty Sure U will Like them If not Love Smile

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i know i know... i'll be right back =D

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

@ Janu - okies sending it now :)

Thankooos, I love it! Check your PM.Hug

Btw, is this sig Nishi is using free for use?Day Dreaming 

And...could I change my second request to a combo sig of just Deepika-Debina in this style?Shocked Or is it too difficult?

.anishaa.

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

@ Aish (the muffin in case of confusion) - tried to work on your request yesterday but the vid's no longer on youtube, hun. Got any alternative link for it?

Really? The vid still opened for me =O

Here's another vid then, I'll just change my req :)
^ You can copy the url and go to youtube if it needs to be on youtube.

Can i still have that circle vid avi type sig you made for Janu recently?

Top row: 6:09 - 6:14
bottom row: 6:48 - 6:53

Thanks a ton<3

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@ Janu - okies sending it now :)

Thankooos, I love it! Check your PM.Hug

Btw, is this sig Nishi is using free for use?Day Dreaming 

And...could I change my second request to a combo sig of just Deepika-Debina in this style?Shocked Or is it too difficult?

Yes the siggie is free for use! =)

I posted it in the MM gallery as well, in a different shade!

Isn't it gorgeous?? Day Dreaming 

LOLA YOU'RE OFFICIALLY A PS GODDESS LOL 

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top