Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Congo shongo on your 2nd threadπŸ˜ƒ Omg I love Friends toooooooπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

Love the SRK-Madz stuff☺️ And HP and Mytho toooπŸ˜ƒ

I had a longer msg but then internet being bewafa and me too lazy to re-type🀣 In short, me love your creationsπŸ˜ƒ Especially the avisπŸ˜ƒ
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the Madhuri Dixit, Lakshman saying 'akhein bandh rishivar' & the 4 brothers,4wives, and the one where sita is planning to leave for the jungle........actually they are ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!can barely choose one!CONGRATTTTTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oh, was that owen wilson on the first page in that little AVI thing?!)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Janu - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what an adorable way to kick off the shop!!! Gold balloons, bling baby blingggg πŸ˜† Dude seriously ever since I got to like pg140 of the previous thread I was like, I can't wait to open the new one so that I get to read whatever fun and memorable comment Janu gives me πŸ˜› And it went way beyond what I imagined so thank you millions and billions for being such a sweet, supportive, encouraging, and all-around awesome IF-BFF... wuv ya πŸ€— And more Southies to come for sure, Aish sent me pics remember πŸ˜‰

@ Hubbsters - I know right! Double party for me and Team India, hence all the food πŸ˜† Thanks a ton hun, and btw... Ian sigs coming verrryyyy soon πŸ˜‰

@ Ami - awwww that's sooo super sweet hun, thankoo shoooo much πŸ€— I'm sooo happy you like the coloring, I end up working really hard on that because I use an online image editor so I can't take advantage of PSDs and stuff... it's all me playing around with the curves manually So yeah, thanks a ton for the appreciation and adorable-ness and I will be posting an update in a bit that I hope you'll like just as much πŸ˜† Keep running, muah ❀️

@ Jhanvi - oyeeeeeeeeee back 🀣 So happy to have my panditji's comment and shagun ka nariyal on the very first page, ab to sab achha hi hoga... thanks a ton for all the appreciation sweets, it really really really means a lot coming from since it's your beautiful artwork that inspires me to put in the extra effort... you're really one of my topmost fav siggiemakers on all of IF (as is obvious from me always being first to reserve when you open πŸ˜†) and have quickly become one of my best buds too, really feels great to have your shubhkaamnas and all... thankoo honeybunch πŸ€— As for quick shop... tere muh mein ghee shakkar, the last one took like a year and a half πŸ˜†

@ Aisha - thank you sooo much yaar, really appreciate it ⭐️

MagadhSundari thumbnail
@ Jot - yayyyyy new nickname, love it love it πŸ€— and thank you so so so much for all the good wishes and appreciation and loveeee... really means a lot!! Gonna get to your request as soon as I can hun, hopefully by this weekend... thanks again ⭐️ And yeahhh there is more than enough food here to go around, go ahead and fill your plate πŸ˜†

@ Pooji - thanks dear, really glad you liked ⭐️

@ NJ - yummyyyyy, thankoo for the cake! Feeling extra patriotic now πŸ˜† Thanks a ton hun, avi on the way!

@ Marj - awww wow that's a HUGE compliment ☺️ there are wayyyy awesomely creative people on IF so I am honored that you think I'm one of them :D Thank you so much hun, really appreciate it!

@ Aish - yippeeeeee, more balloons And God, that cake looks soooooooo mouth-watering... I'm like slobbering over my screen, look what you've done πŸ˜† j/k... thank you thank you thank you soooooooo much, I have def learned a lot since I first started but it would have never been possible without you and your sis... y'all are so sweet and encouraging and always have been, even when I didn't know what the heck a siggie was, and now you're making my day by telling me I've come up with my own ishtyle... so huge thanks for the continued awesomeness dearest, wuv yaaaa πŸ€—
desigrl05 thumbnail
ahah, panditji nahin pandit-iyan please..mein mahela hoon, so use gender appropriate terminology ahahaha rofl jk
last one took 1.5yrs? damn girl, dont worry, ths one wont take 2months ;) then lolaji sochengi ke arrey yaar..why the hell am i so damn popular ;)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

ahah, panditji nahin pandit-iyan please..mein mahela hoon, so use gender appropriate terminology ahahaha rofl jk

last one took 1.5yrs? damn girl, dont worry, ths one wont take 2months ;) then lolaji sochengi ke arrey yaar..why the hell am i so damn popular ;)

You just reminded me of when I went to my cuz's wedding in Cali like two summers ago and for the preliminary poojas they had this lady priest, and everyone was soooo confused about how to address her and everyone who got it wrong, she was like, "panditAA"... and I was thinking in my head, like I swear she made up that word on the car ride over anticipating this question πŸ˜† but anyways yessss with good wishes and moreover the upcoming siggie lessons from Gurumaa Jhanvi Devi, my popularity is sure to soar πŸ˜›
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Aishu - arre Devaaaa... pota bharla mala πŸ˜† Itna saara khaana yaar, I ate, Jot ate, Jen ate and there's still so much left... except the vada paav and ice cream, those I gobbled up in seconds and made them disappear πŸ˜†  Thank you soooooooo much yaara, for all the yummy food and the even sweeter comments... totally made my day! Lolz my business skills huh... that's thanks to my jaat, I'll let you guess πŸ˜† j/k... and will be more than happy to come up with text for your req, since the pics you give are guaranteed to be fun and inspiring in themselves!! Thanks again for all the kind words and good wishes hun, you're adorable πŸ€—

@ MaanGeet_KYPH - thanks hun, glad you liked them! And yes, I do take requests, but I also take a longggg time with them... so if you're cool with that then I'll be happy to make you something πŸ˜ƒ

@ Madiha - lolz glad you enjoyed the intro hun, proves you stayed awake through it so yay πŸ˜† and thanks for the good wishes ⭐️

@ Jen - yes of course the name's exclusively yours, special privileges for special friends you see πŸ˜† And yayyy, another comment on the banner! I was on the fence thinking its gaudy but what says treasure better... so, I take it you liked and I thank you for the assurance hehe... and huge thanks for the good wishes, and yeah will totally send you scans of some of my paintings as well! So happy you're interested! And would love to do the critiquing articles first chance I get, hopefully when Mausam comes out I'll get to see it soon enough that it can be my start. And yeahhhh hun the food is all yours, there are like three posts worth of buffet tables so dig right in πŸ˜† Thanks again Jen πŸ€—

@ Mariam - thank you so much dear, really happy to see you! Loves right back πŸ€—
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^roflll!! pandit-aa thats neww.. ahahah gurumaa jhanvi devi ahah..sounds soo weird..! nahin yar, mein koi guru-vuru nahin hoon, it took me 3yrs to figure out siggy making ahah
MagadhSundari thumbnail
@ Sema - thank you sooo sooo much dear, really sweet of you! Loves right back πŸ€—

@ Rakhi -thanks dear, so happy you liked πŸ˜ƒ

@ Nikita - awww thanks yaar, really appreciate it, and yeah will def add you to the pm list! thanks again!

@ Gunu the gyaani - arre behna, sooooooo happy to see your post... aaj kal darshan itne durlabh ho gaye ki tumhaari ek line padhne ke liye hum taraste hai aur yahaan itne saare!!! What a treat Thank you very much for the good wishes sweetie, loves πŸ€—

@ Swati - wowwwwwww this time my turn to be speechless yaar β˜ΊοΈπŸ€— Reserved for reply to such a shweet adorable comment, soon as I'm back from wayyyy up in the clouds where you've sent me 😍
😍😍😍😍
MagadhSundari thumbnail
@ Reenz - arre wah another nickname, aaj to lottery lag gayi πŸ˜† Thank you soooo much yaara, love you right back... you're the amazing one! you're super sweet and have always been there for me, really means a lot πŸ€— Glad you liked the cricket ones since more are coming, and what a coincidence - so are Sonam ones!!! From Mausam, you'll see real soon! Will do the other suggestions as well, once again big thank yous sweetie πŸ€—

@ Pari - thank you Pariiiiiiiiii πŸ€— And arre wah 1000th shop... I'm trying to think how much the world will change by then, the computer will be the size of our pinky finger πŸ˜†

@ Chhilt -thanks hun ⭐️

@ Anku -thaaankk you dear, really sweet of you... and so happy to see you πŸ€—

@ Bushra - awwww thanks sweets πŸ˜ƒ