Page 1
Page   of 117
Page 2 Page 117

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Hi guysss!!! Welcome to my second gallery Hug

A little bit about me... you can call me Lola, Loli, both (if you're Jen LOL), Lolakshi ((c) Janu), Loleshwari ((c) Gunu)
, or anything else along those lines... magar pyaar se :P I'm a friendly college student who lives in the U.S. My interests include spirituality & Hindu mythology first and foremost (not a big secret LOL And if you share this interest please do join me and my friends at the Mytho Forum!: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=582 ), fashion, reading, writing, painting, singing, mixing/editing music, and watching and critiquing movies (both Bollywood and Hollywood).

Apart from the obvious love for mythos (particularly the old school ones from when I was little), my favorite shows - both current and recent - include House, How I Met Your Mother, Psych, Modern Family, 30 Rock, Lost (minus the finale Ermm), Friends, and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. Mostly comedies, I like funny!
In Indian telly there are very few shows I follow with some degree of regularity, not much of a soaps person apart from Pavitra Rishta (especially for Manav's parents LOL) and Geet (up until certain new faces popped up)... but there are characters that fascinate me enough to watch their scenes regardless of my opinion of the whole show, like ArjuHi in both KMHes, Kalavati in LTL, RM in the DMG days, Sakshi and Ram in BALH... and some other stuff I can't remember at the moment.

In movies also comedy dominates my favs list, and I am permanently stuck in 90s nostalgia mode. My fav actors are: old) Sanjeev Kumar, Jaya Bhaduri, Amitabh, Sharmila... less old) Anil Kapoor, Madhuri, Aamir, Juhi, SRK, Kajol, Hrithik, Rani... recent/new-ish) Shahid, Amrita, Ranbir, Sonam, Ranveer, Anushka, Imran, and Konkona... and American) Ian Somerhalder Day Dreaming and Tom Welling Day Dreaming

^^ The above lists
were not intended to bore you guys though I have no doubt that they did LOL Just wanted to let know what you can possibly expect in terms of siggies/avis you'll see in this shop/gallery thing, apart from your suggestions which I always welcome at any time. And... oh yeah, siggies! That's what this thing is about! So, I've been making creations for about two years now, using only online image editing sites so far... I used to be really bad at it but am slowly improving with help, encouragement, and inspiration from my amazing friends here on IF (too many to name for fear of this post getting even longer than it already is, but you all know who you are... love you people Hug and I mean it when I say it means a lot, all your 'likes' and comments and critiques and suggestions and requests and resources... that's how I've gotten where I am, if I've gotten anywhere at all... so plzzz keep them coming!).

So without further ado I'd like to continue showing you guys my creations in this gallery, learning from and cherishing your feedback, accepting your suggestions all the time and your requests when time permits (as indicated by an "O" in my title), and having an awesome time getting to know you all! Next post will have my rules for requests and update index, followed by some examples of my work...
and then let the party begin Party

Link to previous gallery: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1285382

Edited by lola610 - 01 February 2014 at 11:44am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11chip.Angel-Jot.Dpka1415.anishaa.NikiBh8..Labyrinth..ScatteredCastlesue.Maha149-HJ-radtmushiroxx-SilverFlames-DulceAmorJenifer.splnRavishingSaRunSweetAddiction.The.Patthaaka.sankalp_prapti-PixieBunnie-jesss.epiphany.-Araina-sita11..RamKiJanaki..OliveWellingtonP.Kamaljit.SeanAS..SanzPaRudholicNadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LolasLilTrzrs2: Announcement 116 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
What I can make:
- non-animated and animated siggies
- non-animated and animated avatars
- banners (you guessed it... non-animated and animated!)

Rules:
- your honest feedback is always welcome and much appreciated... but please don't trash the people/shows in the siggies in case other members get hurt
- no cutting/cropping/plagiarizing the creations please, I work really hard on them... if your curious about a particular technique or resource, feel free to PM me
- please request only when I'm open if you care that your request gets done soon (3-4 days)... if you don't mind waiting awhile (2-3 weeks) you can request whenever you want, and I'll let you know when it's ready!

Rules for request:
for sigs - max 2 at a time)
- anyone can request (need not be regular here), provided the pics are neither personal nor yucky (in either quality or content).. no restrictions on couples or anything like that
- maximum 8 pics unless you don't care how many I use, and not tooo small ones (like minimum 200px height)
- either lots of pics (like more than 5) OR lots of text (like more than a sentence)... not both
- if there's a style you liked from a previous update (or the following posts filled with examples), please specify and I'll try to make it like that

for animated avis - max 4 at a time)
- please don't request them unless I specify that I'm open for them, they take me forever and in the end it hardly shows LOL
- provide a dailymotion or youtube link and you have a choice between a widescreen version (meaning black bars on the top and bottom) and a fullscreen, choose fullscreen!
- maximum 15 seconds in length
- I can't stack them but I am perfectly ok with requesters getting them stacked by a friend

for all requests)
- I can change it once if you'd like
- use it for at least 2 days
- please don't pm me to hurry, I won't forget you I promise LOL

Update Index:
pg10 - Cricket, Ian, Arjuhi/Maneet/KaSh, LTL (Kala), Sonam&Shahid, MDK, Gen, Akki, mytho
pg21 - Req (Jot, Sema, Deeps Bday), Arjuhi, Aishwarya (Umraao), Madz (Devdas), Waheeda, Mahesh Babu, mytho
Pg33 - Req (NJ, Janu, Mina, Aishu, Fati gift), Sanaya, Mausam, DID Amar Shakti, TVD, Smallville, Jaya, CGM, mytho
Pg42 - Reqs (Mina ASR sindoor, Chinnu CID, angad-kripa)
Pg45 - Bolly, BALH, BBT, Mytho
Pg51 - HSSH, OUAT, DDLJ, SVU, P&P, mytho
Pg66 - ArHi, OUAT, BBT, EMAET, HIMYM, Raymond, Mytho
Pg80 - OUAT, ArHi, Raymond, HIMYM/Jason and Alyson, Fawad/Mahira, CG, Mytho
Pg92 - Bolly 90s (Madhuri, Kajol, Karisma, Juhi, HSSH1), Batman, OUAT fanfic covers, Mytho
Pg113 - Bolly (3 Idiots, Aiyya, SEL, Kahaani, Aashayein, Paheli, Ek Rishta), Arhi, OUAT, Revenge, Mytho

Edited by lola610 - 31 July 2013 at 12:05am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11chip.Angel-Jot.NikiBh8..Labyrinth..Radhikeranisue.radtmushiroxx-SilverFlames-AbhayVakil_1992DulceAmorRavishingSaRunSweetAddiction.bairiyaa.isskqepiphany.The.Patthaaka.sankalp_prapti-PixieBunnie-jesss.JayeetaGurtian-Araina-SanzPaRudholicAS....RamKiJanaki..OliveWellingtonserendipity.sita11Nadz_YuNalover

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Examples of my work:
lotsss... please wait for them to load!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animated avis

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cricket

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bollywood

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hollywood

Telly

South

To be continued...

Edited by lola610 - 02 April 2011 at 7:10pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyachip.Angel-Jot...Labyrinth..NikiBh8sue.Radhikeraniradtmushiroxx-SilverFlames-BammySammyAbhayVakil_1992DulceAmor|Persephone|Jenifer.RavishingSaRunSweetAddiction.bairiyaa.isskqnami2811-PixieBunnie-epiphany.The.Patthaaka.jesss.sankalp_praptiAS....RamKiJanaki..OliveWellingtonserendipity.sita11Nadz_YuNaloverKrishna_Sourav

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
More examples of my work:

Mytho!!!

Edited by lola610 - 01 April 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11chip.Angel-Jot.Dpka1415NikiBh8..Labyrinth..sue.-SilverFlames-radtmushiroxxAbhayVakil_1992DulceAmor|Persephone|PrincessBushiSweetAddiction.RavishingSaRunThe.Patthaaka.sankalp_praptijesss.bairiyaa.isskq..RamKiJanaki..AS..sita11serendipity.Krishna_Sourav

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Lolakshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many many MANY congrats to you for opening your second shop, truly yours is a treasure chest beyond comparison, everything here is so priceless!Day Dreaming

Superb introduction, it sounds soooo like you to crack your customers up the minute they enter your store.LOLLOL I was literally on the floor laughing at the way you advertised our mytho forum in your shop, you would do that!ROFL Good God, great going, Loli! Hope our forum gets new members because of your ingenous idea.Wink

I just loooooooooooooooooooooove all your examples, the way you organized them makes them really stand out and all your lovely styles are represented, I can stare at them all day.Day Dreaming As usual, the mytho section is my utmost FAV and I love how all five of our forum's fav shows are represented, I know it is a treasure trove for everyone there.

And yaaaaay, you have two Gurmina sigs and three Harry Potter sigs in your examples, I could dance with joy!Dancing Oh, and I forgot, you have my fav P&P too!!!!Day Dreaming Hoping to see more Pride and Prejudice sigs soon from you, hun, and if I have any say in the matter, your third shop will have a ton more Southies too.Wink

Again, a very BIG congrats to you and hoping you open a gazillion more shops by the time this year ends, all the best!Hug

Love,
Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 02 April 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
me next to comment...hehehe yayyy!!!!! and what makes this even better??? INDIA WONN!!!!!! yayyy wifey!!!

lola610..RamKiJanaki..

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I loveeeeeeeee your stuff Lola.

And i saw your last update but never commented on it. I have to say, I LOVE the coloring in your sigs. It's always just marvelous and it makes the sigs so dreamyful!

Your sigs are always so beautiful that I could always stare at them. *sigh* Just going to say, your work is amazing!

*runs around in circles*

Congrats on your new gallery! And keep making beautiful stuff! *runs around in more circles*

Debipriyalola610

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
ld;fja;dslj

reserve
edit

OYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE
2-2 khush khabris on same day, india won aur doorsra lola ki naiyyii dukaann..balle balle!!
I feel so damn hapyp for you doll, you truely put in so much effort and owrk into ur siggys it shows! (no wonder they're damn goodWink).  One can tell that you've really put your thoughts into ur work and dil se they come out masallah so nice!
On the occasion of your new dukaan I would like to phord a nareeall for you :P:P

May this be the start of a quick shop and i guess we should all get ready for round 3 in no tme ;) ;)

Edited by desigrl05 - 02 April 2011 at 2:52pm

Debipriyalola610

Post Reply New Post

Go to top