bas02
bas02

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
oooh pretty snow!! thnx for sharing!

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
yeah this year same snow fell here in pakistan...too much of snowfall.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

very pretty pics, Deli! Thanks for sharing with us! Smile

Originally posted by queenbee

Such beautiful pics, Deli!! You're living in Heaven EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nahin yaar--snow looks great until you fall (in front of many people Embarrassed), have to shovel feet and feet of it, have to drive in it, and get into car accidents b/c of it (happened to me recently and now I HATE snow Ouch)

...and I agree with Deli. Queenbee--you live in the same country as Apu---you're very lucky! Smile

Edited by anjali308 - 18 February 2005 at 9:26pm
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks again for the comments guys. ^_^ <3

Originally posted by anjali308

very pretty pics, Deli! Thanks for sharing with us! Smile

Originally posted by queenbee

Such beautiful pics, Deli!! You're living in Heaven EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nahin yaar--snow looks great until you fall (in front of many people Embarrassed), have to shovel feet and feet of it, have to drive in it, and get into car accidents b/c of it (happened to me recently and now I HATE snow Ouch)

...and I agree with Deli. Queenbee--you live in the same country as Apu---you're very lucky! Smile

Yes I totally agree with you anjali, snow is great and all--particularly when it's left untouched only for viewing purposes-- but it causes a lot of problems. Just 2 weeks ago, it was snowing so much that one of my buses arrived late and when I got to the mall, the other bus (which takes me to Uni) had already left. I had to wait over 30 minutes in the freezing snow until the next one came. Then it took sooo long getting to Uni because the roads were blocked. I was late for my lecture, I missed this person that I was supposed to meet, and while being in a hurry, I left my gloves on the bus Cry(they were black too! Cry).

But besides that, I can't deny that it is still beautiful and I should feel lucky because some people haven't seen it in person.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I used to live in the snow, it was really cool.

Go to top