Thora sa pyaar LAST PART(pg.31)(1/16)

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Thora sa pyaar

Angad Khanna was the 20-year old Cricket Team Captain for his school. He was known to have the most dangerous smirk ever to be seen on school grounds. His sexy silver-gray eyes were adored by almost every girl at school---to the envy of the other guys his age. Well how was he supposed to answer for that and be able to take responsibility over the buzzing sounds in the canteen whenever he'd arrive

That was him. Great, talented, smart, and overall---SEXY.

On the other hand, Kripa Sharma was his female counterpart. At only 20 years of age, Kripa was featured in many magazines for years, for the reason that she had grown to be a beautiful, fine, young lady. At first, nobody really cared for the bookworm but come junior year at the School Ball that was held right before Christmas Holidays, she was able to take everyone at awe---even the lady-killer Angad Khanna who had gone speechless that night. . .

That was her. Beautiful, nerdy, caring, and overall---breathtaking.

They were perfect. Perfect in their own right.

SETTING: In a college. Every single student who attends this college has to live in the dorms provided. People eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the canteen. You can go out of the campus, but only on select days chosen by the faculty. Imagine this like the whole Hogwarts thing except without the magic and different houses. What would be a hogsmeade trip in HP would be going out of the campus in my story. Let me make this clear: THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY RELATED TO HP! I just used the school idea.  

Note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance or relationship to characters or events, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Summary: Kripa Sharma falls in love with the harshly realistic words written on a small scrap of paper she finds on her way to class. She loses it, only to have fate play a part in making her the victim of Angad Khanna's deception.

I hope you guys find the whole story idea interesting! This one will be about the same length as How to Lose a Khanna in 1 Week. I will post some promos and then I will start the story. I won't give a specific start date because I have no idea when I will start it! Anyways I hope you guys like it, and I will post the first promo soon!

Natasha

Edited by simplyconfused - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: yeh_ada_143

i cant wait πŸ˜‰

thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awesome cant wait either! πŸ˜‰ Woohoo! I like the whole idea..I have a special liking for all the college based fanficsπŸ˜›Edited by jjknrokz - 18 years ago
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjknrokz

Wow awesome cant wait either! πŸ˜‰ Woohoo! I like the whole idea..I have a special liking for all the college based fanficsπŸ˜›

this is totally different then most college based fan-fics!!πŸ˜‰

lucky-moon thumbnail
nice preview plz do write sooner or later 😊
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky-moon

nice preview plz do write sooner or later 😊

i will try!!πŸ˜ƒ

kashish805 thumbnail
It is great plz cont. I can't wait πŸ˜ƒ
Luv,
Kashish 😊
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nah Natasha everyone will luv it, they are not online yet, just wait till Pooja and Saamiya com on πŸ˜†
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess everyone's just waiting for you to start with the Promo's, etc.
Pooja922 thumbnail
wow!!! new fanfic? yes!..cant wait lol..plz continue! πŸ˜›