Chandragupta Maurya

this is what is called a BALANCED EPISODE !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
truly  it was a balanced episode 2de. too good every protagonist  got ample  arena to perform.

Dhananand  was really a show stopper 2de.Clap with what ease he ordered to axe of  the tax-collector's head . & incredible actingClap

the interiors of the palace was awesome Clap

Chanakya's confidence was worth watching  before  the whole hiatus.Clap

CGM was marvelous 2deClapthis boy really has a spark.  grt confidenceClap with which he put fire to the lineSmileSmileSmile

Chanakya's declaration to Dhananand was really...Clap

CGM's Clapacting was grtt ..  his expressions were fab  seeing his family's destruction & realizing mother's deathClap grt actingStar

grttt episode al togetherClap

AGAIN ONE PROVERB'S BIRTHPLACE i guess- HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF ! Clap feeling very proud Clap
Clap

BUT MANY BLOOPERS ......Thumbs Down

Edited by rinku4u - 25 March 2011 at 11:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

monkfan0068Amor.vik rockstintinySinha18cjs369smallwonder--sanchita--Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this is what is called a BALANCED EPISODE !" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
well said it was a very very balanced episode and especially the pace...it is so good..they are moving the story at good pace and not dragging even for a momentClap...i was thinking that chanakya escape will be shown tomorrow but to my surprise they showed it today and much more, tomorrow we will see the oath of CGM now to destroy Dhananad's kingdom Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monkfan0068vik rocksrinku4u

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
But they did not show any precapConfused...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monkfan0068rinku4u

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
really very good neat and cleanLOL episode.......thr show has a very good speed till now.......acha ek bat batao dhanananda's father was mahapadmananda..not only nanda.....and he gave death sentence to chanakya's father chanak??...why??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monkfan0068rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

really very good neat and cleanLOL episode.......thr show has a very good speed till now.......acha ek bat batao dhanananda's father was mahapadmananda..not only nanda.....and he gave death sentence to chanakya's father chanak??...why??

Mahapadmananda was the founder of Nanda dynasty . i guess it went around 4 generations(i amy be wrong).  Vishnugupt's father Chanak challenged the administration procedure thats why sentenced to death. & from that moment Vishnugupt(chanakya)  wanted to study  politics as in  administrationSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
such an awesome show .. ji bas maza aa gay dekh kar ....

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
as far my knowledge nanda dynasty lasted for only 40 -50 years and there were 9 rulers of nanda's 1st one mahapadmananda and rest 8 were his son..last one was dhanananda.....but m nt sure..and thanks 4 info abt chanakya

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

as far my knowledge nanda dynasty lasted for only 40 -50 years and there were 9 rulers of nanda's 1st one mahapadmananda and rest 8 were his son..last one was dhanananda.....but m nt sure..and thanks 4 info abt chanakya

yes aru i  may be wrongSmile... tumne sahi suna hoga .Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.