Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Equal Opportunity Sasu Maa!

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
So Gopi got the same punishment as Rashi, I am glad Koki didn't get biased in passing out the punishment.

Rashi had to wash all the cricket clothes, for the phone bill and beauty parlor incident and now Gopi has to wash all the sheets and things for messing up at Holi.

Now people can't say she is biased towards Gopi, even if Gopi wasn't in her right mind when she did what she did, she still got the punishment.

Now for the bigger question: How will Ahem react?

Will he disappointed because she had said what she did when she was drunk on bhang?

Or 
Will he be super mad at her for embarrassing him and his mom?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaShell16avivakirk

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i think we have to see the next episode to see our golden boys reaction

but shilpa i agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

-Yuks- IF-Veteran Member
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I agree, Im glad that both Gopi and Raashi got the same punishment

As for Ahem, as ideal as it would be that he was disapointed that Gopi didnt remeber her confession, it won't happen

Because of Koki's speech in front of the family about how her bahu should always act proper in front of everyone, ee will be angry at her for getting wasted. He will shout at her for what she said

And poor Gopi won't remeber a word of what she said, but she will apologize to him anyway

Im starting to lose fiath in Ahem

Yuks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhall-Shilpa-llsuk19avivakirk

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
yes u r right koli jugdement is correct.
what about aham? i m myself waiting for his reaction. till monday just wait
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
But did Gopi truly embarass Kokila or Ahem?!

She told Ahem how she felt and then she went into the house and spent all her time there trying to "tidy" up the lounge.

So, I'm not sure if Ahem will get angry with her. The fact that she cannot remember what she said and feels guilty, I think she will avoid him. She might apologize to him but he might angrily ask her what is she apologizing for and she will not remember.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll.Nafisa.

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
All i know is i hate Kokila Modi.

For the past and the present actions. She couldn't see that Mota Bhabhi is a softy softy, she cannot handle a personality like Rashi, whilst she could, now she has given up that responsibility now she better not say anything to Hetal when Rashi screws up, because she had a chance to reform Rashi and passed on it.

Gopi would have got high anyway, Kokila was looking for her the whole afternoon, so even if she was responsible for her, she wouldn't have seen her or see her take bhang. 

All she wanted to do, was wave around her power and control in everyone's faces.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhashobi12500loveanimesuk19

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
koki just want to rule in mm that's what i think. but she is very strict towards dicipline

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index