Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I dont care, as long as Rucha gets screen time, i dont care

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "out of lala land n into hell (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@ Bhai...now u request Bee to do a RST for u....TongueROFL

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Originally posted by simran15

Ok Bhai ...it's ur day......shanana.....with RashiROFL....on Monday u will see how the soap slipped out of her hand.

slipped? or dropped?! Poor Rashi...she cannot concentrate on more than one thing at a time!!!
agree hannee she is a buddi loi panini LOL

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i hate these type of let downs, i just watched the episode, in the beginning i was laughing Gopi shushing her MIL, Jigar laughing when he saw her doing this, all the Modi's shocked, but Aham less so, he was more looking if it's true, is she really high, so i saw inquiry in his eyes. But I also saw irritation when Naani was questioning and stopping Kokila, he loves only his mother he says, he doesn't want anyone questioning "his Mom", not even the Naani.

Bitterly disappointed we didn't get to see the GoHam scene upstairs in the bedroom, we don't know where Gopi slept, what happened between the garden and the next day when they all took the showers?

CV's have not delivered.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

i hate these type of let downs, i just watched the episode, in the beginning i was laughing Gopi shushing her MIL, Jigar laughing when he saw her doing this, all the Modi's shocked, but Aham less so, he was more looking if it's true, is she really high, so i saw inquiry in his eyes. But I also saw irritation when Naani was questioning and stopping Kokila, he loves only his mother he says, he doesn't want anyone questioning "his Mom", not even the Naani.

Bitterly disappointed we didn't get to see the GoHam scene upstairs in the bedroom, we don't know where Gopi slept, what happened between the garden and the next day when they all took the showers?

CV's have not delivered.
i agree he was looking confused ahamji what your wife said was true, nani questioning his mom better get over it LOL    cvs disappointed today well let see what they have in store for gopi next week as we know its going to be sad when aham just stares at her n shakes his head n angry face

Edited by fanbidaai - 25 March 2011 at 11:38am

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

CV's have not delivered.
i agree he was looking confused ahamji what your wife said was true, nani questioning his mom better get over it LOL    cvs disappointed today well let see what they have in store for gopi next week as we know its going to be sad when aham just stares at her n shakes his head n angry face

Suk, if what that informer aunty said is true the big getaway has to be next week Friday...........because SBS can't be so far ahead, it's already been 2 weeks since the news broke, so maybe we will be happy this time next week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I hope so too Nafisa! I dont think I could take another episode like yesterday and today. Especially when we might be at the edge of Ahem changing?! or atleast some lovely GoHem scenes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

I hope so too Nafisa! I dont think I could take another episode like yesterday and today. Especially when we might be at the edge of Ahem changing?! or atleast some lovely GoHem scenes!

Exactly, with Gopi's declaration of love to him and he has got to believe her now, and start evaluating his on feelings for her, we are on the edge of Aham changing for sure, so they need to go away for the honeymoon soon, that's the only way 24 hours together alone. 

Well it will no doubt be a work trip too, but you all know what i mean, no baddies around and Mom to be interrupting any progress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top