Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

out of lala land n into hell

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

so we are back at the cat n mouse game what can i say Censored  firstly its time to get a Censored washing machine at modis house, for god sake even we have two in the village house.  n this is the super rich modis..  Gopi washing the clothes back to naukrani  againCensored instead of bahu rani, in many households its the maids that wash the clothes or dobhi wala for god sake.
   nani should have told kokila she has made her decision n kokila is to be blamed for this that the sandook goes to rashi not gopi.  that would have shut kokila up fast.

Gopi worried how she will face Aham understandable  it looks like another few more weeks of things to go wrong in the goham romance CensoredAngry  i have now got no expectations for this show its seems the cvs are not listen to a word we are saying we dont care about raji romance  it sDead  we want her to be where gopi is n was jigar to know the truth about rashi then lets see what happens.
kokila budu sassarani   does she not understand or is still that stupid  or just cant see that once nani leaves Gopi leaves as well,   nani will not be staying so then how is kokila Censored  going to get gopi back what right does she have.  its back to same old same old, she didnt need a bahu she needed a perfect naukrani  once that does not leave the house does not get paid n certainly does have to kiss her feet.  Censored
Aham dikra Censored  his turn for my lashings  the girl admitted she  loved you,  are you that stupid just like your mother,  time to defend your wife oolu tha pahta punjabi swearing   time to tell your mother you have no problem with Gopi  her looks she can cook fantastic a plus for me but she needs to be educated only he can do it.

ok enough of my rantings totally peeved that we are back  going found a merry go round again.Big smile

Censored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fivestar1emeliahamzanuha.Nafisa.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Aha, u want washing machine when gopi had to wash.. When my Rashi was washing, where was ur concern? U were jumping with joyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Suk, I share your pain. I'm trying to be optimistic and hope that maybe this time....it might be different. How that would happen, I have no idea.

Rashi back with Hetal and Gopi with Kokila. I dont think Gopi will get the education she so needs to win Ahem. Or would Ahem fall for her slowly as she is and then quietly educate her in their room, or get a personal tutor for her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fivestar1suk19avivakirk

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Aha, u want washing machine when gopi had to wash.. When my Rashi was washing, where was ur concern? U were jumping with joyLOL

Jake...your Rashi only washed once or twice. Poor Gopi will be washing for the rest of her life!

suk19avivakirk.Nafisa.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Jake rashi can go n wash her clothes at the back of her pias house near the drain as far as i am concerned    u know i dont have any concern for your rathi still a evilCensored

hkhb17avivakirk.Nafisa.

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i aree with u suk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Suk, I share your pain. I'm trying to be optimistic and hope that maybe this time....it might be different. How that would happen, I have no idea.

Rashi back with Hetal and Gopi with Kokila. I dont think Gopi will get the education she so needs to win Ahem. Or would Ahem fall for her slowly as she is and then quietly educate her in their room, or get a personal tutor for her!
the trps would go through the roof  especially if its a goham romance  its seems cvs are hell bend on   not getting them together
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ROFL

Go to top