Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

bahu swap over...good thing?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Today's episode, Kokila has said that the bahu swap is over since she can teach Gopi and not Rashi and does not want to risk Gopi getting bad.

Will this be good for Gopi and the romantic track of GoHem or is this another step back?

I hope Hetal will be strict with Rashi but somehow struggle to see this happening. So has Rashi got away with hard work again. Or is this a good thing as maybe Ahem will start realising Gopi's true worth?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhasuk19.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bahu swap over...good thing?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I thought it would be a god thing, becasue now maybe Hetal would have learned to deal with Raashi

But it seems that she still hasn't

I really wanted a little harsher treatment. But will Hetal ever learn?

No!

Ugghh!

But I'm glad to see Koki and Gopi back together

I love when Koki complements GOpi in front of Raashi

Yuks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17suk19avivakirk

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Maybe that's what Ahem needs right now... to hear his mother complementing Gopi and highlighting her goodness. Slowly and surely that will change his thinking.
Kokila already started today when she said that she could teach Gopi and she did not want her Gopi to start having faults.

Before, all Kokila used to do was complain about Gopi to him. So it was not hard to understand why he did not like her. First he married her for his mother and then his mother did not like her and kept complaining. What was he to do?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk.Nafisa.

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i cant say what happened today is or bad for gopi. i just want gohem scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top