Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The Hot New Promo of TD - Must watch! (Page 2)

dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I am so elated after reading abt this promo, I dont know how I am going to work today!!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha77

Tumhari Disha has been voted the number 1 serial on Zee TV for the past 3 weeks now..............and considering its growing popularity, I suspect if the producers will fiddle too much with the basic storyline which is the complex relationship between DK and Disha.

But since its going to be 6 months since TD has begun, the show is certainly not going to be wrapped up soon. If the producers show DK and Disha living happily together so soon, then there would be little left to view in the future, so there has to be some twists whereby DK and Disha will get seperated.

But considering that the character of DK is as popular as Disha is, they will certainly not bump him and since the majority of the population want to see DK and Disha together, they are not going to introduce a new male romantic lead for Disha at any stage.

If you compare it with any other serial, you will see that the main lead's always come together in the end despite all odds.....so my wishful thinking is that DK and Disha are just meant to be!

Just my two bits!

I agree completely.

-DKaddict

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

I don't even know what to say.................................................

EmbarrassedkhushiEmbarrassed

GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

I think it's real and not a dream of disha because on the Feb. 17th Update....Disha was talking to the nurse who had helped gargi in all her plans, so that nurse will tell everything to dk and then he will apologize to disha or something AND AFTER THAT OUR CUTE ROMANTIC PROMO WILL BE SHOWNSmile

Btw...Disha77(Updater).....U Rock!........i've been reading ur update since 2  months now and man, the way u descibe their emotions.......U R GOD!Wink

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GujuGrl

I think it's real and not a dream of disha because on the Feb. 17th Update....Disha was talking to the nurse who had helped gargi in all her plans, so that nurse will tell everything to dk and then he will apologize to disha or something AND AFTER THAT OUR CUTE ROMANTIC PROMO WILL BE SHOWNSmile

Btw...Disha77(Updater).....U Rock!........i've been reading ur update since 2  months now and man, the way u descibe their emotions.......U R GOD!Wink

yeaaa.... I will be waiting to see that episode... yup Disha77 you rock!Clap Atlast there is new twist now... inder acciendently telling rano that he loves disha and disha telling DK that she love him(hope she tells him soon)... Also dk's mom and stepmom staying together..

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

thanks........ disha77.........

Wink

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 2:26am | IP Logged

TODAY I SAW THIS PROMO IT WAS JUST MIND BLOWING!!!!Embarrassed

IT CAN BE CALLED THE HOTTEST PROMO ON TVWink

Go to top