Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The Hot New Promo of TD - Must watch!

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I stayed awake till midnight yesterday to catch a glimpse of the new promo of TD, which everyone has been talking about.

And man, was I swept off my feet or what. The promo was just mind-blowing & oh, so romantic!

But I don't think this is a scene which is going to come on TD.........it is more likely to be a new teaser for TD, probably indicating which way the story line is going now, that is the love story of DK and Disha!

The Promos shows that its night, and Disha, looking very ravishing indeed in a burgundy coloured sari sitting with a wistful, mellow expression on her face near a water body. The whole scene is shot in soft focus and hence gives the feeling of a dream sequence, the strains of Piano fill the scene. DK comes from behind (he does not have his crutches) looking so handsome and debonair in a black suit and gives the most passionate, intense look at Disha who has not noticed DK's presence.

Just then Disha turns and gets the most amazing, shy expression on her face as she smiles gently at DK, who is still looking at her, completely mesmerized. Disha stands up and quietly walks towards DK and looks at him deeply into his eyes. A fire is lit somewhere near and its light is illuminating the entire setting. DK who has no expression on his face except that obsessed, love-stuck look in his honey coloured eyes and he slides his arms gently and slowly around Disha's waist, as her face lights up with radiance.

And the voice-over says softly and gently, Tumhari Disha..............man, you guys have to see this teaser to experience the ultimate romance. These two just burn the screen down with their chemistry. Awesome promo, a complete must-watch!

Cheers,

Disha

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
wow.....sounds awesum.......thx for sharing

does this mean that he doesn't need to use his crutches and all now?

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
ya disha this is just a teaser.I dont think this will apear in the serial. But its really good news that Disha and DK will get closer.
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I agree that this is a teaser and probably this is what could happen in the future episodes of TD.

But we could wait awhile, I think. Disha still has to get in tune with her feelings for DK first!

soapCynic Groupbie
soapCynic
soapCynic

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

I hope I'm not paranoid, but Can anyone vouch for the fact that the creators of TD will not add undesirable twists to the plot. I can tolerate the divorce only if they were to throw other promos ascertaining that the Ds unite ....

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Tumhari Disha has been voted the number 1 serial on Zee TV for the past 3 weeks now..............and considering its growing popularity, I suspect if the producers will fiddle too much with the basic storyline which is the complex relationship between DK and Disha.

But since its going to be 6 months since TD has begun, the show is certainly not going to be wrapped up soon. If the producers show DK and Disha living happily together so soon, then there would be little left to view in the future, so there has to be some twists whereby DK and Disha will get seperated.

But considering that the character of DK is as popular as Disha is, they will certainly not bump him and since the majority of the population want to see DK and Disha together, they are not going to introduce a new male romantic lead for Disha at any stage.

If you compare it with any other serial, you will see that the main lead's always come together in the end despite all odds.....so my wishful thinking is that DK and Disha are just meant to be!

Just my two bits!

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:54am | IP Logged

omg wow that is so sweet ihavent seen this new promo yet i cant wait to watch it

Jessi Wink

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:06am | IP Logged

!!!!WOW!!!!

Can't wait to see Disha and Dk together Big smile ! ! In the UK were really behind were up to the part where DK tells Disha his life story but he totally looks awesome there anyway Big smile

Go to top