Understanding Rathod...Tappy relation - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

SA...7th wicket falls๐Ÿ˜†xavi pls support pakistan in india vs pak๐Ÿ˜‰
He is already supporting Pakistan FYKI as all his roomies are pakistaanis๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ladybird9

He is already supporting Pakistan FYKI as all his roomies are pakistaanis๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wow this is grt newsab toh pak jeet hi nahi sakta

ohh it was bachey๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคชcant u use ur intelligence in understanding simple things๐Ÿ˜†
see hindi in lots confuses me and i need 2 get the right words 2 get the right meaning huhhh!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†anyways i cud have done it tht way ๐Ÿ˜ƒbut i thought ur were giving a hifi HD joke๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
Ladybird๐Ÿ˜†aurat panchi๐Ÿ˜†dont spoil my reputation saying i was cracking jokes๐Ÿ˜†

Ladybird๐Ÿ˜†aurat panchi๐Ÿ˜†dont spoil my reputation saying i was cracking jokes๐Ÿ˜†
ur saved coz ur living on the other side of the screen๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Firstly cvs show us half baked stuff coz they themselves develop a story plainly on the basis of TRPS .so veer-iccha-taps track out and Rathod in.So they are testing us like Guinea Pigs if we like this track-bang on Rathod's poori kundali bahar nahin to๐Ÿ‘ Dhimtananana Dhimtananana..............................๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by varun.tap

Because tapasya is not a criminal aisa hota to jogi bhi use maaf na karta aur use na veer aur nahi kahi jagah milti..........
I think u understand.......
varun the day u understand the diff. btn rite & wrong & cum out of ur rash prem that day we"ll also try 2 understand ur POV!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by varun.tap

I also not understand why you all of us not understand.....

That is probably because your definition of a criminal may differ from some of the others.........could that be it???๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by tiny15

varun the day u understand the diff. btn rite & wrong & cum out of ur rash prem that day we"ll also try 2 understand ur POV!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
You have raised a very good point Shivani,

My own feeling is that I don't think Rathod knowingly chose to father a child with Tapasya. That night or other nights (we still don't know) may have just happened due to a host of reasons, one of them being that they were both drinking.

Having said that and having seen his reactions to Tapasya.............the words 'Hate is akin to love' come to mind............maybe he is attracted to her or maybe not but I am sure we will know at some time. I think for some reason he cannot stay away from her........or sees something in her that draws him to her...........strange though it may be..............now whether he wants his child or both of them remains to be seen.