Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

attn gohemanians and other saathiyans

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
hello everyone, yesterday after the quater finals of cricket match, aussies lost and i became seriously ill with high fever, thanks for all who wished me to be well soon, i am still a bit ill, but i will be writing my ffs if i can today, also i am planning something new to write, completly opposite from the ffs i do, hope u stay tuned to read them

Edited by ayesha_78 - 25 March 2011 at 8:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "attn gohemanians and other saathiyans" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roseflower_07

IF-Rockerz

roseflower_07

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
get well soon

magss24

IF-Dazzler

magss24

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
take care of your health

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Ayesha, GoHam diaries are my idea and I write them.  Please come up with a different idea.  You are creative I am sure you can come up with something of your own.

Shelly

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
up, something different, with wont be similar to yours, ave changed it, shelly not any diaries any more, it be something else which you all will find out soon as am crap writing diaries
dont u worry am not writing it, its just an example i said

yep something else which i think i have to think

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Ayesha, then don't call it GoHam diaries.  Give it a different name. 

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
ok then

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.