PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi frens ,i have found some news of laagi tujhse lagan and thought to share u all..Aadesh Chaudhary, who is currently doing Bhagyavidhata, will be playing the lead in laagi tujhse lagan. ."Datta's end was to be shown with him going missing from the temple which will in turn make things difficult for Nakusha but, there will be an entry of this person who will take Datta's place in Nakusha's life.Meanwhile, actor Kaanan Arunachalam, last seen in Na Aana Iss Des Laado will enter as Datta's guru who had taught him all the tactics.

new datta                        old datta

i found this and thought to share u all...if u like this then press like bottom and comment too😊

Edited by nirma1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's not the new Dutta sweety, in terms of the character but yeah apparently he will take 'Dutta's place' by providing Naku with love and comfort etc Lets see if it's true....
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks but sorry...for us

It is

Dutta = MR 😃no one else

i know he is doing good in BVD😃, what these people are upto.  from BVD he will go missing😕 and will be found in LTL.  "

for them (A, B, or PS) maybe it is "Lost and found"  for us it is "lost means lost for ever"😈
Edited by AbhiAni - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am going to call them hero dutta (Mishal) and zero dutta (Aadesh)...😊
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are u guys kiddinn me😆😆😆 i have seen this guy in bhagyavidhata and he can gve only 1 expression.And waise bhi for us MR = Dutta and no one else.So colors can get this guy as the new guy in N's life but not in ours .Ab woh khud hi baith ke dekhenge 'Laagi aaj usse kal usse lagan'😛

This 1's for Mishal:

I'll move on...but that doesn't mean I still wont be here if you change your mind 😳😳😳

Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
dranu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HE is not OURS.. for us it was only MISHAL...
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent ...So its final MR IS leaving... was hoping against hope I guess.........

Doesn't matter to me anymore as for me this week is the end of the show....

This must be the new guy for Nakku the undercover cop we read somewhere...but not Dutta...

There is only one Dutta Shriram Patil and that is Mishal Raheja,

Deep within me Dutta going missing is for Mishal Raheja to come back, on that faith I will wait.

😭😭😭😭
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is good in BVD. He suited that role really well. But he was not the lead and so not much to do in that serial. But no one has confirmed and interestingly in the article Aadesh has said "He has no clue about this casting

I don't know whether he has the range of emotions, as i have seen him only angry, not so angry, little bit of quirkiness earlier and respect to people(but in somewhat different way). I have never heard him speak in a softer tone. But the role is also such.  

Not sure whether he is playing a new role or replacing dutta. Day before yesterday when i was watching BVD, since he plays a very angry man type role in this serial, i was thinking that they could do it as colors have done so earlier. The actor who played the Lead role earlier in BVD was cast in the new serial "Pratha". "

Edited by LTLFan - 13 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😵nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn👎🏼

&
 plz its obviously not our new dutta.... humara Dutta humesha se Mishal hai...aur wahi rahega

He wil be not replaced by any kind of Tom , dick n harry🤢

Edited by --SONEE-- - 13 years ago
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dranu

HE is not OURS.. for us it was only MISHAL...

"IS" forever😃