Pakistani Serials

mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 59

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
omg watched all 4 epis !! pooor shehbaaz :( !! i hate nazia's mom Angry !! 
pooor shazi :( ! nazia should raise her voice ! too its like shazy always fightin for her Awww <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fanpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 9)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

omg watched all 4 epis !! pooor shehbaaz :( !! i hate nazia's mom Angry !! 
pooor shazi :( ! nazia should raise her voice ! too its like shazy always fightin for her Awww <3

@bold

u knw wat i hv been lyk mentioning it fron d very first episode dat m bowled over by the bond between dese two girlsSmile...even after knowing d truth about dat stupid baba n his prediction abt shazia n naziaDead...but but but wait a sec maybe deir bonding wont b d same, remember dat promo whre nazia says to shazia u want me to kill myself den fyn i vl do itCry

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@adiyalicious

P.S: i watch maryada too n i kind of like adiyaBlushing

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alizzay..

Originally posted by alisha_yashAran

any updates about yesterday's episode plz...i missed itUnhappy...alizeyyy kahan ho???

Shocked i am sooo sorry i totally missed this post ... i wasn't able to come online cuz of a minor accident but if you haven't watched it till now, i will be glad to summarize it for you Embarrassed here goes:

epi begins from where it left off .. (naturally TongueLOL

nazia's mom calls that old lady (the one in the pic ... i had to use the pic cuz i forgot her name ROFL)

the one who catches nazia and shazia at the restaurant and tells her that she is ready to accept that mediocre looking guy (well i added this ROFL) as her son-in-law Angry rather than that ex-mithaai ki dukaan owner but cute Shahbaaz Wacko

shazia in the meanwhile revolts against the decision and cooks up a storm .. complaining about how they are being treated and she can't take it anymore ... this causes her mom to faint ... (a heart attack i guess Confused)

so shazia decides to mend her ways and do whatever her mom asks her to .. her mom eventually gets better Shocked and tells her that she wants shazia to get married too 

Shahbaaz on the other hand, is camping out each day, outside nazia's school and home Embarrassed in the hopes of meeting her and out of desperation jumps over the high walls and directly enters her room Shocked ROFL 

nazia (tries hard to act shockedLOL) is shocked and tells him to forget her 

well.. that's basically it 

@red

u mean fatimaLOL

@blue
\
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

anyways thnx for d update sweets love yaHugi had cum here wid a hope dat u must hv opened a new thread on episode 4 just like u did for third one but kher hai...

so nazia has decidecd to elope wiod shahbaz n imran abbas entering next week *excited*Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..pickachu

Aleezzay..

IF-Dazzler

Aleezzay..

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@alisha_yashAran 

aww yeah i was about to .. but then i had to go study Ouch so couldn't but will make sure to create one next time LOL

btw you need to tell me your name with which i should call you ... i get tired of copy pasting Shocked ROFL yeah i am that lazy Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fan

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@ Alisha : Im Manal Hug ! n plus u knw it will effect their relationship buh it will get stronger !! btw why do i have a feelin Nazia will get married to tht Fahad guy not shehbaaz :( ! OMG Nooo please I want Shehbaz nazia <3 !! i felt so bad for shehbaz when nazia asked him to go !! 
plus i think shazia is a better actress thn nazia Confused !! 
n abt maryada thts like ma fav show n adiya ayeee <3

Aleezzay..

Aleezzay..

IF-Dazzler

Aleezzay..

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
LOL Manal .. Nazia does get married to Bushra Ansari's son and not Shahbaaz 

but idk how she falls for Imran's character so suddenly ... i mean she did say she loves Shahbaaz Confused its sooo confusing 

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
how do u knw all this Shocked ! !OMG thn wat will happen to shahbaz :( ! n ewww she marries him Angry Unhappy ! OMG Nooo! Argh ! 

Aleezzay..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top